DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spacey's Corner VI

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*walks in and stands at the door to get a good look around the room, sniffs and whinces slightly*

*clears throat and grimaces at dung on his shoes* There's crap all over the floor! I presume that's why that fellow was just thrown out? I need a drink, with a clean glass...please.

*walks a little further into the room*

How go you Spacey? Nice place

*Turns around to see Goldeneys come in and takes the nearest available chair. Bits of what look like nuts plastered on Goldeneys face*

Hmmmmmm

*I struggle to hide the look of amusement from my expressions*

Ok, be it as it may Goldeneys I have to ask, do you know you have nuts on your chin?! Actually it's all over your face friend.

MsDanya, thanks and hiya back. I have just signed up for raw recruit and thought the next thing I should do is become recognised within the local! I think I'll go for a large battlebrew please luv.

*looks back over to Goldeneys as he comes back in again and runs his index finger along his cheek*

You missed a bit :lol: ...just joking man, pull up a chair.

well I got promoted from recruit to private. I intend to get promoted again soon. I have enough points.

BTW you do not need points to get promoted from recruit.

Ok, you get points for promotions by writing JOTS verses (this may only equal half of your prom points), by writing holiday or music reviews (at proboards), by posting a good comment or question on someone elses review, by posting at the roll call (every half month), and probably other stuff that I can't think of now.

that help?

Archived