DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spacey's Corner VI

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Footman

*Jams his battleship in at an angle. hangs the edge of the Aircraft Carrier over the edge of the game board. Stacks the rest of his ships up on top of one another*

For my first move, Spacey, I'm calling in a carpet bombing of A-1, southwest to the bottom grid, covering the entire engagement area, followed by sonar bouys to find if anything survived.

I play to win!

You are right. The kiss wasn't that bad, but you need a shave and next time, keep your tongue to yourself!

*squints his eyes at Footy*

Ahh, so we are gonna play that way huh?

*Spacey takes all of his ships and mounts them to the upper portion of the Battleship board...then brings out a big, shiny, flashing, red button*

Yep, yep, yep. I have played your kind before.

*presses the button*

*A small robot comes up through a hatch in the table and walks mechanically over to Footy's board. It raises one arm and points a finger at the board; a liquid sprays from the tiny digit. After Footy's entire board is dripping with the fluid the robot mechnically emits a voice, "You have been judged and have been found guilty of Battleship skullduggery." The robots tiny finger wags back and forth as his other hand raises and spouts a flame out of a different finger. Footy's board bursts into flames, melting all of his ships.*

*as a small puddle of plastic burns on Footy's side of the table, the robot lumbers back over to the hatch and swings around as everyone hears a mechanical laughter, loud at first, then softer as the hatch closes*

*chuckle*

Archived