DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spacey's Corner VI

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, 'I remember someone invented a brew-coat once. I dont remember who it was but.. so, yes, the brew have to be on the floor.. *looks at Ed* hm.. I wanna snuggle too.. *walks over to Spacey* hey there babe.. I'll jsut sit here.. *sigh* :lol:

Amalasan is a recruit. He has signed up to be one. Therefore, as a recruit, it would use up one of his free strikes, as he gets used to our laws. I will get the Laws up here soon! Please look at the note in Law 10.1:

10.1 I thought this had been put up as a rule, and in the light of Footman's and Spacey's Spot Fine (dated 7th March 2006), but obviously I hadn't done so. Anyway, it is against the Law of the Band to spill any of the sacred drink, better known as Battle Brew, and any of its offshoots. These offshoots include:

- Marshal-General's Special Battle Brew

- Combat Cognac

- Bandy

- Infantry Brew

- Flaming Shots

- Cherry Bomb Brew

- Brew Tea

- And good old fashioned Battle Brew.

Please Note: The verb "to spill" and the Noun "Brew" must be used in a positive sense (i.e. *x spills Brew as y knocked into him*) for a Spot Fine to be issued.

*looks around the room in complete confusion and eventually settles his eyes on the floor where only meagre droplets of ale lye*

I feel slightly cheated guys. :(

*looks from the floor to the nearly drenched coat hanging off him, then smiles at the growing number of drinks*

Ok my bad. If I wasn't wearing my coat I guess the floor would be pretty covered. I should be more...carefull. Instead of useing myself as my own personnal beer sponge, I'll drink it all! I never get sick of saying this...Cheers. :D

*swigs back brandy*

thanks Amal so here's how it went.

I was in the tavern late at night with Footman, Spacey, Chaelca, and Cumadrin. Spacey and Cuma were being annoying.

Footy: Hell, Goldy! If I were you, I'd channel, hanging them all upside down by their toes! All that would happen would be you get one of your four freebies filled....

Did I just say that out loud? I need another drink until my internal monologue is back on!

Maybe I should try and channel

Bears down really hard, concentrating deeply

*Nothing*

Tries again

*Farts*

Guess not!

Goldeneys: hangs Cuma upside down in plain sight, and puts footman up there too after a moment adds Spacey*

*spares Chaelca the humiliation, since she was just punished and come to think of it there isn't any reason to put her up there*

Hey spacey I'm channeling now and there's noone can punish me for it. good idea footy.

*gets an infantry brew and sits down to watch the men on the ceiling*

don't worry guys I'll let you down after a while.

now that i think about it my angreal is right here. pulls out the angreal and shows it to the upsidedown patrons.

well better hide this angreal before others come.

*runs out and returns the angreal to its hiding spot*

*returns 1/2 an hour later and resumes the taunting*

Vorkia walks in and says: Raw Recruit Sei'Cair! You have been caught channeling, however since you are new and was obviously put up to this, I will report you to Corki to determine if this will count against you as 1 strike or 3, one for each person!

Now RELEASE THEM! Or else you will use up your final strike and be held to the same standards as the rest of the Banders!

*ok lets the down slowly all moaning from all that blood that had been rushing to their heads*

so guys no hard feelings

*runs away to hide so he won't get pummeled*

that was my first two, one for channeling, and one for asaulting superior officers :D

nice huh

Guest Cadsuane

Hehehe, it seems you'll fit right in with us, Amal. Just keep your brew in it's container, or in yourself! :wink:

*hands Amal a couple flaming shots and a mug of brew*

And Join the Archers!

uuhhhhh... i need a brew to make my hangover go away! oohh not so loud man!

*grabs a brew and downs it*

*and another*

*and another*

*and again*

*yet again*

*once more*

*twice more*

*again*

*i wont go there but there's a lot of brew in my system now!*

MUCH better!

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEE-HHAAAAAAAA!

*Wide eyed, I stand up from seat and take a bow in 12th Regiment's direction*

I truely am, not worthy after that performance!

*Non the less, I take up the Flaming shots, one in each hand and rase them for 12th and Cads. I then chuck them both down throat in quick succession.

Ok I'd better sit down...so how do I sign up for archery?

Guest Cadsuane

Lol, smart man! But, you have to go through your Raw Recruit process before you choose your division. You will get to spend about a week with each div, getting to know the members and how things work in that div, and doing chores for them. At the end of your time, you can choose if you want to be Archer, Cavalry, or Infantry. That way you get a fair shot at choosing a div, instead of choosing purely based on how charming and witty us Archers are! :wink:

Anyway, it's a fun process, and will let you have a better idea of where you really belong.

Archived