DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

welcome Mik to the Black Tower!!

Mrs. Cindy Gill

I like how twisting your name a little changes it into "Sin-dee-why?".

it's almost like with the Old Tongue; the meaning you think it has...well.. it might just turn out to be something completely different actually.

Same with Asha'man and M'hael.

I mean... Asha'm'hael.... it's so obvious...people are going to eat their foot when AMoL comes out. (Ishmael has to eat his testes!)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sad;

I didn't recieve any welcome-threaTs yet. Do any of you Tainted wierdo's know how to read?

I should just off you guys on the spot!

(that should get the threats going, I'd say!)

your welcome will arrive, we move to our own rhythm here. but all in time, and well poke someone to remind them if it takes too long :).

in the meantime, poke around yourself, sign the role call if you haven't yet, and spam as if your life depended on it... it may :myrddraal:

I will not threaten you, though I sometimes hiss and slash with provocation... randomly :). it's a cat thing.

:). sitting in the shade enjoying an extended fire drill. or actually a fire... smells burny and there's lots of trucks and the firemen chased us out of the building after the red shirts sent us back in so... guessing fire. they can't seem to figure out what's on fire but I have my iPad so... all is well-ish

Welcome to the Black Tower, Mik! Looks like you are getting along with the black kitty :happy:. I think everyone else told you well what to expect around here - crazy, fun people - so I won't get a speech, but if you need anything, just shout, as I am a Storm Leader here. Have a tainty time :tongue:!

Welcome to teh madness Mik, enjoy the descent into moar insanity...

It's awesome.

:D

It's not a descent! It's the way up! It's just a matter of how you look at it..that's all!

"If you're frightened of the madness, and you're holding on. You'll see devils tearing your mind away.

But if you've made your peace,... then the devils are really angels,... Freeing you, from the earth."

Freely taken and edited from VNV nation - Forsaken @ 4:30 (although the whole song is worth it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYjFD1QSttQ

Welcome to the Black Tower, Mik! Looks like you are getting along with the black kitty :happy:. I think everyone else told you well what to expect around here - crazy, fun people - so I won't get a speech, but if you need anything, just shout, as I am a Storm Leader here. Have a tainty time :tongue:!

ONE OF the black kitties.

:wink:

Now. About those welcome threats.

Gimme all your brownies and nobody gets hurt.

Thanks for all the welcomes (and the welcome-threat...It'll do!)

Anyone who wants my brownies can have them...I just eat the blackies (the totally burned brownies).

I love black kitty-kittens; it's wonderful how they sing their screams when I give them Semirhages Delight. And the best part is; I get to do it nine times on them before they..well..run out of options!

Sing your Screams, kitties!

des, surely you've seen Mik's beautiful theories in WOT discussions....

and now he's here :smile:

.... and I hope he doesn't expect a whole lot of book content, lol... though he's certainly welcome to class up the joint :myrddraal:

and thank you kindly, Ayla, for the lovely refreshments...

eat up, and don't worry, all the food... and drink... is treated with the ever replenishing weave.... and is thoroughly tainty.... which will help this place make sense to you... or will make you stop caring that it doesn't :smile:

please, tell us about yourself, and be as random as possible :).

MOAR mentions of being involved in actual WoT discussions?

:blink:

Okay, who are you, and what have you done with our real Cindy?

Thanks for all the welcomes (and the welcome-threat...It'll do!)

Anyone who wants my brownies can have them...I just eat the blackies (the totally burned brownies).

I love black kitty-kittens; it's wonderful how they sing their screams when I give them Semirhages Delight. And the best part is; I get to do it nine times on them before they..well..run out of options!

Sing your Screams, kitties!

:ohmy:

:baalzamon:

You torture kittehs?

You ARE evil! :wink:

I think it's more of an agony ecstasy deal... and perhaps a bit too much WoT...

aaaannnnndddd... I'm assuming I've made a typo at some point referencing a welcome threat... but it would be so much to read I'll... just take Miks inference for it...

Mik, please stop reading WoT until you acclimate to the taint, and please stop reading anything I tap out on a touchpad... especially before coffee... so carefully.

and yes, des, I have read and discussed these books lots... and then I found the light.

Go Light!

and good morning :).

Archived