DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice/Algai Quarters

*cocks her head thoughtfully at what Horn is doing* I told ya it'd be Pluto....no chance of cutting that weave, its way to firm to be cut! *sends Horn to Pluto* Don't worry, I might bring ya back before you freeze to death. *quickly shields herself firmly from any possible saidin attacks* I suggest you don't try...I've had a good mentor. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaire my dear, sending people to Pluto is used as a punishment, not a joy ride. And I can assure, its no joy ride....but it does give you such a thrill to place them on a whole different planet! Amazing isn't it? And I'm one of the few who can actually do it....it is an extremely difficult and delicate weave that should never be taken lightly....we'll give Horn a few days up there, sound good to you? :twisted:

*returns from the secret stash of stuff Rai and her had collected and notices Horn is back* Hmm, thats never happened before....no matter....lets see what this nifty things do! :twisted: Looks like Rai left me a few things to help out.....*throws an odd and conspicuous bomb at Horn and then sees it sever through all the weaves of saidin he had made and cover him in sizzling grease, which ends up staining his clothes* Hmm, I like that one....*goes off to find another while at the same time shielding herself with extra firm weaves*

Jea' i think we can try to link and shield Horn

*evil laugh*

*sees her face in the miror and notice she has no hair...no hair...screams...screams and...screams*

*notice Golden laughing*

*passes her hand on her head*

ouf ! that was only illusion ! :P

*shields Golden*

mwahahahahahaha

i still like all your ribbons ! LOL

Well then if your going to link, youll want a little bit of saidin flowing in there too huh.

* Grabs Jeannaisais and Chaelca's hands*

Now how do you defend against saidar and saidin combined to form a stronger weave???????

You dont mwahahahaha^_^_^ :roll:

In that case, I'm giving him permission to link with us! And, whoever takes Rai's threat of the Darkness lightly is far from smart. Now, where is Horn? :twisted: I think we're ready for him....

to Kepen : thanks ! :wink: Saidin help is always welcome !! LOL

as for Stargate...the show is fun, the first episodes of atlantis have been broadcast on belgium television a few weeks ago and i enjoyed it much ! :D

Never bothered to watch that show, I think I saw it once, and found it was pretty good

But still, never got into it...

Anyways, Zaire, you wouldnt get yelled at, just one moment you siggy would be there, the next, it will be gone, with only a little note saying it was removed...

If you want, just post the link on this thread and I could downsize it for you

Archived