DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Novice/Algai Quarters

Oh no...*closes eyes and shakes head* Well, keep cleaning people....I want this place spotless by the next time I come to post, got it? *uses flows of air to get rid of any and all french fries, including the hidden ones*

Thank you Rai, and Charis, for stopping by. Would've come earlier but I was out and about.

What I would like to know from those who committed this act is....why so many places? Why did you go so far?! I can stand one or two places....but as many as you did? Its just plain and simply uncalled for! And...Eve, are you using an automatic toothbrush? *takes the automatic toothbrush and gives her a plain one* You aren't getting out of this easy. Oh, and, keep this place, all the Chocolate Rooms, Mother's and the Accepted/Manshima quarters SPOTLESS for the next TWO WEEKS! Got that? Now, get to work! Like Rai said, the toilets are up next.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jea Sedai

The reason we hit so many places is because we had more ppl this time and because we were better organized. It wasn't spur of the moment. Have probably told you too much already, but we had fun, we showed initiative, imagination, and determination. All good qualities when applied the right way. And that we have a sense of humor. :lol: I hope we haven't caused too much trouble.

I would also like to apologize to Cairos. We made a mess and I'm sorry. We will make sure it is all clean!

*hugs Charis* hehe. Just wanted a hug too.

I do admit it was very well orginized, and that it was pretty big

However, it goes to far, when you start involving other ORGs in it

Secondly, you could have pranked but it a different manner

I won't say how becasue I don't want to give you ideas :P

You know Eve

Nomrally I would have loved what you did

Normally, I would have supported you and even tried to get you out of trouble

However

You hit two very large variables in the way of that

a) You P!ssed off my Aes Sedai, never a good idea

b) You P!ssed off Charis, who Ive know almost as long as Ive been here

Archived