DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What would you give up to get a copy of AMOL today?

mike hunt's here

It was offensive. Sometimes offensive can be funny. Usually only to people who are themselves offensive. In this case, the OP's name is offensive, and so is what he wrote, and neither were funny, just offensive. The only thing redeeming about it is that some people chose to respond by being legitimately funny or clever, but that says more about those people than the OPer, who was just offensive. And personally, I think the mods ought to ban names that are offensive in that manner. Kids read these forums, after all.

who stuffed your shorts? lighten up.

From what I surmise...most of the posters here are < 21. Just my guess.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're already a self-proclaimed troll; might as well stick to that, since it suits you.

i certainly hope that was not directed at me. I mean you hardly know me

It was directed at the person whose post it followed, Mr. CyberTROLLoc. Most people who have Trolloc names also exhibit very (presumably deliberately) trollish behavior, hence Suttree's lightbulb. (See Nargsbrood from Wotmania for another example; I can't think of any other long-termers.) In my experience, though, the ones who own up to it via username are relatively harmless if you have half a brain.

weird, i didn't see a post between me and you. maybe it is because i browse the forums on a dumbphone

@ shenalcalahar you are braver than I originally believed and love the books to boot. @ Vardamus Tears and sighs why don't you love me even when I supported you against the wrath of sutt? on topic I might think about changing my orientation for Brandon if he gives me the book lol

You're already a self-proclaimed troll; might as well stick to that, since it suits you.

It was directed at the person whose post it followed, Mr. CyberTROLLoc. Most people who have Trolloc names also exhibit very (presumably deliberately) trollish behavior, hence Suttree's lightbulb. (See Nargsbrood from Wotmania for another example; I can't think of any other long-termers.) In my experience, though, the ones who own up to it via username are relatively harmless if you have half a brain.

Couldn't agree more, it's the people who hide their trollish nature behind neutral names and faux assuredness that can be harder to squelch.

@ shenalcalahar you are braver than I originally believed and love the books to boot. @ Vardamus Tears and sighs why don't you love me even when I supported you against the wrath of sutt? on topic I might think about changing my orientation for Brandon if he gives me the book lol

I'm sorry Mudd, I was only jesting! My love for you knows no boundries!!!!

Just gotta ask tho, are we sure that isn't that guys real name? Seriously.

My real name backwards is a nasty phrase (Not making this up), so where I know a bunch of people who use their name backwards as character names, I'm never allowed. Maybe the guy is just unlucky.

My real name backwards is a nasty phrase (Not making this up), so where I know a bunch of people who use their name backwards as character names, I'm never allowed. Maybe the guy is just unlucky.

Indeed, my name has a "rude word" in it.

I know people named Mike Hunt.

However, I think the thing here is the apostrophe in "Mike's" gives it away.

In any case, Egwene date is all well and good, but nobody has yet topped my devotion.

I would marry Gawyn. (as a heterosexual male).

It's ok, the thread is over. :tongue:

Indeed, my name has a "rude word" in it.

I know people named Mike Hunt.

However, I think the thing here is the apostrophe in "Mike's" gives it away.

In any case, Egwene date is all well and good, but nobody has yet topped my devotion.

I would marry Gawyn. (as a heterosexual male).

It's ok, the thread is over. :tongue:

Lol! Glad I'm not alone with that.

I wouldn't not marry Gawyn because I'm straight, I wouldn't marry him because one of us would have to die.

weird, i didn't see a post between me and you. maybe it is because i browse the forums on a dumbphone

Nah, it's apparently my fault. His post was at the end of a page, and it seems I didn't realize there was another page.

Archived