DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Ok im caught up... sorta.

If I remember it correctly BG it was we pay 200 to you then 200 to someone else ((Cant remember who)) and in exchange we get Rhuidean and Saidin? I would be perfectly ok with this deal. We can then trade Ogier for something later on and work with what we got to get Tear.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That deal would be

Horn of Valere gets: Spine of the World, 200 marks from Fox Head

Callandor gets: Caemlyn, 200 marks from Fox Head

Fox Head gets: Rhuidean, and Saidin

Gotta get approval from Horn of Valere on that one

Ok im caught up... sorta.

If I remember it correctly BG it was we pay 200 to you then 200 to someone else ((Cant remember who)) and in exchange we get Rhuidean and Saidin? I would be perfectly ok with this deal. We can then trade Ogier for something later on and work with what we got to get Tear.

I'm not part of this deal currently. I want Stone of Tear and Shayol Ghul from Horn.

That deal would be

Horn! Are you guys cool with this?

Actually, pending approval from my teammates, we can give you guys Ogier instead of Spine of the World. That'd give you 2 of the peoples.

Edit: or, (even better), we could give you guys sadin and more marks if you want.

That deal would be

Horn! Are you guys cool with this?

Actually, pending approval from my teammates, we can give you guys Ogier instead of Spine of the World. That'd give you 2 of the peoples.

Edit: or, (even better), we could give you guys sadin and more marks if you want.

I am good with this personally.

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1231 Marks: You have rolled a 4 and 2 and have landed on the Steadding: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 932 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 1 and have landed on the Seanchan: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1328 Marks: You have paid Dreamring 28 marks rent for the White Tower. You have rolled a 5 and 1 have landed on GO! Collect 200 marks : Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 598 Marks: You have been Summoned by the M'Hael. He commands that you be awarded 10 Marks for your patience: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 486 Marks: You have rolled a 3 and 2 and have landed on Dragonmount : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 777 Marks: You have collected 28 marks rent from Foxheads for the White Tower. You have rolled a 4 and 1 and have Passed Go but then landed on Lodging and Stabling. Receive no extra funds : Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1231 Marks: You have rolled a 4 and 2 and have landed on the Steadding: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 932 Marks: You have rolled a 6 and 1 and have landed on the Seanchan: Awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1328 Marks: You have paid Dreamring 28 marks rent for the White Tower. You have rolled a 5 and 1 have landed on GO! Collect 200 marks : Awaiting command.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 598 Marks: You have been Summoned by the M'Hael. He commands that you be awarded 10 Marks for your patience: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 650 Marks: You have paid Dream Ring 26 marks rent for Dragonmount. You have rolled a 6 and 2 and have landed on Go! Collecting 200 marks : Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 803 Marks: You have collected 26 marks rent from Callandor for Dragonmount. You have rolled a 4 and 1 and have Passed Go but then landed on Lodging and Stabling. Receive no extra funds : Awaiting Command

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Archived