DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

Fox Head and Horn of Valere: What would you be willing to give us in exchange for the Sea of Storms? Seeing as you'd both be put in the same position by winning it, and you both have something that we want, we're open to hearing bids from both of you.

Look up :D

We can always deal with Horn of Valere instead, as I'm sure they'd be happy to own the Sea of Storms as well...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all comes back to the Horn. Let's see who they deal with. We would love to sell you The Two Rivers. I made a suggestion, but we can negotiate.

Oath Rod, let's put it on hold till we can deal with Horn a bit first, eh?

Fox Head and Horn of Valere: What would you be willing to give us in exchange for the Sea of Storms? Seeing as you'd both be put in the same position by winning it, and you both have something that we want, we're open to hearing bids from both of you.

Look up :D

We can always deal with Horn of Valere instead, as I'm sure they'd be happy to own the Sea of Storms as well...

a) It was a suggestion, open to a counter-offer

b) Losing one 'railroad' keeps you out of 100 marks/rent. That's quite a bit

It all comes back to the Horn. Let's see who they deal with. We would love to sell you The Two Rivers. I made a suggestion, but we can negotiate.

Any way I can convince you to put off dealing Two Rivers till later, when we can prepare a better offer for it? You'll get more than worth your while in the end, I'll make sure of it

Heey Oath Rodmen

How about that Arafel and Kandor for Blasted Lands and Sun Palace?

You'd give us Arafel and Kandor, for our Blasted Lands and Sun Palace? Given how recent trades have gone, I'm open to the idea.

Let's talk then.

I'm ok with it as stated if you are. I'd like to have someone else on our team come forward and agree to it as well before we trade though.

I don't like giving them Blasted Lands but it would give us an oppurtunity to get our first group

Heey Oath Rodmen

You'd give us Arafel and Kandor, for our Blasted Lands and Sun Palace? Given how recent trades have gone, I'm open to the idea.

Let's talk then.

I'm ok with it as stated if you are. I'd like to have someone else on our team come forward and agree to it as well before we trade though.

I'm good with this

Any way I can convince you to put off dealing Two Rivers till later, when we can prepare a better offer for it? You'll get more than worth your while in the end, I'll make sure of it

Two rivers is my primary dealing peace. So if you want to make offers for it, you better act quick.

Heey Oath Rodmen

Let's talk then.

I don't like giving them Blasted Lands but it would give us an oppurtunity to get our first group

even with that I think the deal's a solid one

I'm just loath to give anything up :packrat:

Heey Oath Rodmen

Let's talk then.

even with that I think the deal's a solid one

I'm just loath to give anything up :packrat:

^ This. But like you said, we get our first monopoly, so it's good in the end.

@ Dragons It sounds like we're good with it. We're good with waiting for a second opinion. If you still want to hear from the Horn of Valere, we're open to that as well.

@ Dragons It sounds like we're good with it. We're good with waiting for a second opinion. If you still want to hear from the Horn of Valere, we're open to that as well.

Okay, I think this will go well. I want to wait for my team for confirmation still.

We can deal with Valere more later.

Two rivers is my primary dealing peace. So if you want to make offers for it, you better act quick.

*ponders*

What amount of marks would you be happy, accompanying Saidin? 150? How close are we?

*ponders*

What amount of marks would you be happy, accompanying Saidin? 150? How close are we?

not close at all.

@Dragon Sceptre Team

Let me know if you agree with the Arafel/Kandor for Blasted Lands/Sun Palace trade. I need some confirmation and additional opinion here.

I agree with everything BG does. In this game...

(I will try to be more active tomorrow. Now it´s soon time to sleep.)

alternately.. fox head, callendor... let's just surround them and take their cards. we outnumber them. we can divvy the property nearly evenly.

How about you, us, and Dragon Sceptre :D

make me an offer :)

At first I was joking, but it wouldn't be a half bad idea.

No alliance unless Dragon joins.

Dragon! Would you guys be interested in an alliance?

*ponders*

not close at all.

*pinches bridge of nose*

Gah BG. Work with me man!

Honestly tho, if I apparently don't have a chance at getting Two Rivers right now, I'd be willing to deal Four Kings for some kind of package involving either two properties or a good property and cash.

Any takers?

alternately.. fox head, callendor... let's just surround them and take their cards. we outnumber them. we can divvy the property nearly evenly.

How about you, us, and Dragon Sceptre :D

make me an offer :)

At first I was joking, but it wouldn't be a half bad idea.

No alliance unless Dragon joins.

Dragon! Would you guys be interested in an alliance?

Niel, matty - come here and negotiate, i always make the coffee when the menfolk talk business.

(and tress, if you're around, but i can see you aren't...)

Archived