DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up until that point, Wombat hadn't revealed his role. He had claimed Link tho, and Nya confirmed that and claimed Seamus.

I can see why he wouldn't want to reveal that power, if the mafia team had a RB'er he'd be another target for it

Meep. :blush: oh blast forgive me Womby >.>

I was lying of course, whe have no powers like that...

You are digging a whole for yourself. From the death scene the Master Sword is clearly Link(I know, I play Zelda). So who is Link.

Y U No get her joke?

Meep. :blush: oh blast forgive me Womby >.>

I was lying of course, whe have no powers like that...

You are digging a whole for yourself. From the death scene the Master Sword is clearly Link(I know, I play Zelda). So who is Link.

Huh what hole? Womby = Link, he's claimed paaaages back :)

Up until that point, Wombat hadn't revealed his role. He had claimed Link tho, and Nya confirmed that and claimed Seamus.

I can see why he wouldn't want to reveal that power, if the mafia team had a RB'er he'd be another target for it

He had actually when I revealed mine. That was our little communication which you guys called a gambit.

Ninja'd...

And yeah, XD

Typo I believe :)

He had actually when I revealed mine. That was our little communication which you guys called a gambit.

Hmm yeah hinted at it but...I'm still a dafthead >.<

Anyone else notice that was a two person mafia team? I'm thinking that there is more than one, possibly more than two, mafia teams out there and they are sperated into pairs just like us.

Now this could go many ways. They could have separate win conditions for their team and each one has a recruiter type role in it or they could be one big scum team but still separated into pairs in case of a mass reveal like we had.

Thoughts?

Anyone else notice that was a two person mafia team? I'm thinking that there is more than one, possibly more than two, mafia teams out there and they are sperated into pairs just like us.

Now this could go many ways. They could have separate win conditions for their team and each one has a recruiter type role in it or they could be one big scum team but still separated into pairs in case of a mass reveal like we had.

Thoughts?

Very astute point, partner. I thought that a bit later we would need to focus on the one team dying, and would have to address the impact of that info.

I think we might be dealing with a larger scum pool than normal, to offset there being separate little teams of them.

I'm pretty much disregarding that whole giant slop of a mass reveal, for the most part, and just looking for scummy behavior.

Thoughts?

Very astute point, partner. I thought that a bit later we would need to focus on the one team dying, and would have to address the impact of that info.

I think we might be dealing with a larger scum pool than normal, to offset there being separate little teams of them.

I'm pretty much disregarding that whole giant slop of a mass reveal, for the most part, and just looking for scummy behavior.

2 teams of recruiters would be overkill imo.

Not necessarily Tiinker.

If we were dealing with say, 3 seperate teams of mafia in the beginning, each with their own chance of recruitment or a NK or something, in a game with 22 players, all it would take is some good town abilities to be able to offset the mafia teams a bit.

And we do seem to have some cool powers. :cool:

Two maybe, but not three.. Three teams recruiting and symps?

Wondering though why if Rand and AJ dead how've we already wiped out The Evil King Dream Team.. You'd think their recruits would go under the same name right? Did we just block all their NK's or what?

Not necessarily Tiinker.

If we were dealing with say, 3 seperate teams of mafia in the beginning, each with their own chance of recruitment or a NK or something, in a game with 22 players, all it would take is some good town abilities to be able to offset the mafia teams a bit.

And we do seem to have some cool powers. :cool:

3 teams sounds like too many. If they could recruit anyone then there could be 12 total mafia right now.

3*2+3+3+3-3=12

3 teams of 2 each recruited 3 nights each. Minus the 3 dead ones so far. Town wouldn't stand a chance. I could see two teams plus the symps.

What about how it went down in There goes the Neighborehood mafia? Like they could only recruit people who had no partner.

Say someones partner died then they become recruitable. Or they can only recruit scum who had lost their partner? Many ways it could be done.

One way or another though there was a recruiter and he was doing something.

Archived