DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys can you stop basing whether or not I am mafia on this typo. If you have other reasons, then by all means go ahead and lay them out, but when I say that I combine things in my head in real life and mix them together, I am not lying.

Yes, you'll be more of a target then the power booster, doc, or cop. *Nods*

Excellent use of the sarcasm font. 5 BT points

Thank'ee much. I was so happy when Ithi pointed it out.

There are some roles that can be extremely beneficial in some ways.

One thing Rand? I cased you earlier in the day, and that was before your recent gaffes...

Yes Despo, and I am fine with that, I'm just sad that people don't actually believe me when I say that I actually make typos like these in my life. If you're going to case me, please do it legitimately. I am being very honest with you right now, I do this during my real life as well.

Don't worry Rand I had you as mafia well before your unfortunate spelling incidents.

So tomorrow it is AJ or Rand I would say. If they do have the ability to recruit the symps, then we need to get rid of the originals as soon as possible. I wish there were a vig to take out one of them and then it would be a quick day tomorrow.

Don't worry Rand I had you as mafia well before your unfortunate spelling incidents.

So tomorrow it is AJ or Rand I would say. If they do have the ability to recruit the symps, then we need to get rid of the originals as soon as possible. I wish there were a vig to take out one of them and then it would be a quick day tomorrow.

Again, I am not mafia, however, I am happy that you are making a legitimate case instead of building a case against someone using a fact that that same person has repeatedly said happens to him in real life. Btw, can you give me your reasons, because I just remember you declaring that I was mafia.

Rand, you're scum in my mind by virtue of AJ being scum. I think you guys are the/a scum team.

AJ = scum because of basel's symp "vet"

again John, there is a higher probability that he did that to get rid of another townie or that he wanted to vet himself by viewing a townie as a townie. Basel is experienced enough to know not to vet a fellow mafia player when you might be lynched, that would be a very bad move for mafia.

He wasn't even close to being lynched when he did it, he started out D3 announcing it. And I'm sure he wasn't expecting a mass reveal before the end of the day to out the fact that there was no inventor.

He wasn't even close to being lynched when he did it, he started out D3 announcing it. And I'm sure he wasn't expecting a mass reveal before the end of the day to out the fact that there was no inventor.

Even vetting your own teammate when you aren't about to be lynched is a very risky move since it can connect two teammates together. All the times that I have been mafia, I have never seen anyone doing that.

I thought of something that was kinda funny a bit earlier- what if Rand came out and said "Okguys you want a full reveal here it is. Alanna and I have the ability to Night Kill one person a night. This mafia power could be very beneficial to town"

:laugh:

On a serious note, here's the thing Rand. At this point, no one is going to want to just let AJ slide by without making SURE that Basel wasn't trying to clear a teammate, so all you're really doing is trying to argue the wifom side of things.

Which isn't helping your case. After all, should AJ flip scum (which I'm leaning pretty heavily towards that she will), there tech could be reasonable doubt that you might still be town (mafia members hidden in other mason teams, recruitment). You're removing that reasonable doubt with every post that you submit.

Well, I am not going to stop posting so I seem less mafia to you, I know that I am town. And seriously, don't you think that Basel would be smart enough to not link himself to another mafia. I am pretty sure that he knows that he shouldn't do that.

Archived