DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

If you think that's a good plan too Nol, we might as well go with it.

Unvote, Vote Basel

Rehearsed. :rolleyes:

Agreed, here. Nolder suddenly coming around to Despo is suspicious. And I'm NOT liking Des's play at all.

I just noticed something.

Arez has NEVER been this quiet.

Yoshi?

As for this whole scheme, I don't feel testing alignments off all of us should rest on Basel. I trust Basel because he cleared me and I trust my partner. That's about as far as my trust goes, and I don't feel comfortable lynching Basel just because he cleared me. Feels like backstabbery, anyways... :dry:

Anywhosits, Despo has been pinging me more than anyone else this game and I'm not liking his "buffer power" or whatever, it seems too contrived. Vote Des

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back. I think I can check in at least once a day now, which should be enough to be an effective player, if not my usual self.

Yes, I agree that my idea was stupid. You know, they say hindsight is 20-20... I won't pursue it anymore.

Moving on to scum hunting, Despothera's coming across VERY badly lately. First he claims he's "trying to play scummy so that the mafia won't kill him" and makes himself sound like a Survivor or solo-win. Then he and Nolder start teaming up and tunneling Basel, who is playing very much like a townie, claiming that killing him will vet three people. As if those three wouldn't immediately become the focus of Mafia night kills, and die tonight! It's minimal gain, too much of a loss. Plus Despo the "great scum hunter" got at least one thing wrong. Turin is completely town.

Unvote, vote Des

As if those three wouldn't immediately become the focus of Mafia night kills, and die tonight!

Despo and Nol seem to have conveniently overlooked this aspect. (Most likely on purpose.) But Iron, are you saying that scum could NK three people in one night? Watching me flip town means that AJ, Rand, and Jon would die over the next three nights, I think you mean.

As if those three wouldn't immediately become the focus of Mafia night kills, and die tonight!

Despo and Nol seem to have conveniently overlooked this aspect. (Most likely on purpose.) But Iron, are you saying that scum could NK three people in one night? Watching me flip town means that AJ, Rand, and Jon would die over the next three nights, I think you mean.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Well at this point yall seem dead set on lynching me, so w/e. All the peeps pursuing my lynch are about to look that much worse.

Lenlo is my partner, just so yall can have another verified townie. Razen is pinging me, as are AJ, Rand, Basel, John, and Andrew.

Kudos to yall, and go town.

I'm back. I think I can check in at least once a day now, which should be enough to be an effective player, if not my usual self.

Yes, I agree that my idea was stupid. You know, they say hindsight is 20-20... I won't pursue it anymore.

Moving on to scum hunting, Despothera's coming across VERY badly lately. First he claims he's "trying to play scummy so that the mafia won't kill him" and makes himself sound like a Survivor or solo-win. Then he and Nolder start teaming up and tunneling Basel, who is playing very much like a townie, claiming that killing him will vet three people. As if those three wouldn't immediately become the focus of Mafia night kills, and die tonight! It's minimal gain, too much of a loss. Plus Despo the "great scum hunter" got at least one thing wrong. Turin is completely town.

Unvote, vote Des

To say that means that you know something, such as him being in your mason team. And Despo can you give us the name of your mason qt? For me, if you can do this then it gives more credit to your words as it would be hard to make something up, imo. For that matter, I suggest an alternative to mass mason revealing, we can mass mason qt name reveal.

I've already done it for my team but I'll give it here again. My mason qt is called the Earthbound Masons. I think Lily's was called Dreamland Masons. Obviously the names aren't written in blue in the actual qt.

Alright well seeing as he is this close I should come clean. I am Despo's mason partner. We can reveal out characters if you want.

If the character reveal doesn't somehow hurt you guys then I am interested.

And for the sake of clarity I've listed the mason teams that have revealed already:

1. David & (hehe not going to reveal that! ;) )

2. John & Basel

3. Lily & EP

4. Desp & Lenlo

5. Alanna & Rand

By my word as a cop Moon is a vetted townie, and by Basel's word Alanna is too. Dice has revealed to be a doc. To John, despo's and Alanna's teams, why don't you also reveal the names of your mason qts.

I see two things that stick out to me. First of all, from what I've picked up from reading up to this point, I don't get how a lynch on Basel will net us information on three people. You all are assuming that BG wasn't devious and didn't stick someone with a separate alignment on a couple of mason teams to get that much more chaos going. I think that would be perfect for a mafia or third party to hide. So just because AJ vouches for Rand doesn't mean that he'll flip town. Nor will it tell us anything about John (Basel's partner). I think that rushing to this conclusion is a very dangerous thing to do.

Second, given how many mason teams have claimed and are reluctant to reveal their partners (for good reason), I believe that there may be one or two teams lying about their mason status. There's a couple of characters out there that fit the canon for lovers, and in a game this complex (and grouped), I'm almost expecting there to be a group of lovers. And lovers don't always share the same alignment.

Mason fishing will not help us solve this problem, so I don't like how some are trying to do so. The only way that we're going to be able to figure this out is by good old fashioned scumhunting. Basel's most recent post has me thinking that he's trying to make himself look useful to the town by providing that between him and his partner, there's an extra vote. He's at the center of activity today - and his lynch WILL tell us a lot about AJ at this point. Vote: Basel.

I can certainly see BG as devious enough to put non-aligned people on the same QT. But would it still be ethical to call them mason QTs? Does everyone have the word mason in the title?

If there are mafia hiding in amongst the teams they would know but there townie partner might not. I agree that we should be careful of vetting anyone based on how there partner flips.

Gotta drive some more now. Hope to be home tonight and put thoughts together.

Btw, thanks Nol. I still think you are mafia though.

Archived