DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Plot Outline] [Open] The Yellow Brick Road

Starrik

This is pretty much the introduction of my very first RP character, a very un-Ogier-like Ogier, called Faran Mesa Dar’Jurai. He sets out from his home at Stedding Sanshen, which is on the Blightborder, and in the Spine of the World. He is headed for Tar Valon, where he hopes to study the Bond between Aes Sedai and their Warders. He makes his way very uneventfully to Fal Moran. He hopefully meets some interesting, soldier-types at an inn in Fal Moran. During his brief stay in Fal Moran, he gets involved in a tavern brawl, primarily for the experience of the thing. After this, he leaves Fal Moran and heads along the Road to Tar Valon (possibly with some new friends), although he gets distracted by one of the forests lining this road. Stumbling through, admiring the many, if small trees. He ends up in a clearing containing a Fade, some Trollocs, and a very miffed imprisoned female Illuminator (a new character from my friend the Bard Babe), with heroic notions of saving the day, Faran charges in, forgetting his abysmal fighting skills.

Really would love a few people to get involved with this, not fussed with the background (apart from evil of course) as Faran really wants to get a feel for the world outside the stedding. Any other misfortunes that could befall him along the way, or other story ideas would be much appreciated!

Hey there Starrik.

Are you a returning member or are you knew? I've just gone through the bios and googledocs and I'm not finding any info on your ogier.

If you are a returning member can you please resubmit your bio before you start your rp so we have can make sure its still up to date and have it on file.

If this is a brand new character, as I get the impression it is from your 'first rp' comment in your post, can you please fill out a bio and send it to the FL email account so we can get you all set up and on your way with the new Ogier.

If you have done this already I'm sure Myst will let me know where to find it and you can disregard all of this, I just didn't know we had any active Ogier, and didn't find your bio in our records, but I could have missed it.

It would be great to have some Ogier to play with!

Thanks so much,

Kathleen

FL ADL

Edited by Kathleen

Hey Kathleen, yeah this is a new character, and I am new. I sent the bio to Myst only a couple of hours before I posted this topic, I might be being a little bit too over-eager to dive into the RP side of things. I'm sure Faran would love to meet you, he's going to get a real taste for the world outside the Stedding. Arinth, great to have you aboard. Read some of you RP's with the Band, you're a real hoot from what I've gathered, and Faran doesn't quite have a good enough sense of humour yet.

I've received your pm and have responded to it that you need to send it to the FL email account. Only then can we process your submission. :)

I don't know if you've read the sticky info thread here that explains about submitting a bio and such, so I recommend doing that. :)

Kathleen or I will get to your bio when you've sent it to the email account.

I was thinking you'd be captured in a forest on the Far Madding Tar Valon road BB. Arinth, do you want to make a soldier-type character, someone who is a little bit more practical than the dreamy Faran. Otherwise, it could be interesting to have a pair of dreamers getting into quite a bit of trouble. I really want Faran to get into a bar brawl in Far Madding, just for the experience! Other than BB's kidnapping, I don't really think there's much that Faran is going to be up to for a bit. He wants to study Warders and their Aes Sedai, but if they don't appreciate his curiosity, he may head over to the Band.

hey Starrik, I don't know if Kathleen took a look at your bio yet but if not I'll take a look at it tomorrow. Sorry for the wait, I've been rather busy with family and friends this week. I'll get to it though, don't worry. :)

Bard Babe, I'll reply to you in your own thread :)

I sent it to (fldiv@dragonmount.com) maybe I missed some capitals? I'll get this right eventually Myst, I promise!

*Yeah, hotmail removed the capitals, I've resent it again. Fingers crossed you get it this time. Sorry for wasting your time!*

update: I've scheduled time in for the bios so that they will get a reply by the end of this week. I had to do it like this because my family (bless them) is giving me a hard time to find me-time. Dunno what's up with them..... They never spent this much time with me before. I'm sure it won't last though so things should get back to normal soonish.

I've received both bios and have gone over them once. From the first glance it looks good, so shouldn't take too long to get you both going. Just want to give them both my full attention before I post them so we don't get a negative cross-check which may delay things more.

Thanks for your patience you two. I know it's no fun to wait (seems like I'm saying that a lot lately ((or not so lately)) :dry: ).