DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Plot Outline] [Open] The Yellow Brick Road

Starrik

I'm ready...just need to write up a bio. How does a middle aged former soldier/merchant guard etc (in his 40s) sound? He isn't a great fighter but he is experienced. He is a pessimist who doesn't like or trust people as a general rule. Maybe spending some time with Faran would help him realize that people/orgiers can actually be alright sometimes. If you want you can PM me and we'll figure it out and then I'll write up his bio.

• 3 weeks later...

When you say 'cameo,' how active do you mean? I have a character in that region of the world, and it would be fun to have him appear long enough for the tavern brawl, then just walk out the door, never to be seen again (in this RP, anyway).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How do we want to play out the bar fight? Mehrin could always come to Faran's defense and royally irritate Arinth's character, thus making them the two that the whole thing blows up around.

Also, Starrik, Mehrin is heading towards Tar Valon, so if you're interested, their paths can overlap for a little bit before he gets tired of everybody. If the bar fight occurs between Mehrin and Cobrain, then the animosity would be perfect for getting Mehrin out of the picture.

• 1 month later...