DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***Official "WAAAAAHHHH" Thread***

hazelkrs1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a good scifi story about an auto-self efficient house that lived long past the residents that lived in it, or even the species that created it for that matter. Somewhat entertaining

Waaaah @ botched reveals!!!

Waaaaaan I just scrapped my film project and won't enter the competition again after all :darkone: I hate technology which was my last obstacle that made me fail, and myself, although I know it's the right thing to do if I want to get good grades for my last year :sad: :sad: :sad:

Waaaaaan I just scrapped my film project and won't enter the competition again after all :darkone: I hate technology which was my last obstacle that made me fail, and myself, although I know it's the right thing to do if I want to get good grades for my last year :sad: :sad: :sad:

Awww =/ I looked forward to seing it.. But sometimes sacrifices for school need to be made..

Waaah... I'm bored.

No worries Nya, there will be plenty of opportunities for cool projects like that in the future :biggrin:

Waaaahhh I have too many good video games so I never get enough sleep!

Actually, neither of us do lmao :laugh:

I think we're hoping the house will auto-evolve and gain the ability to clean it's own windows

:tongue:

My parents also never clean the windows. That's because my grandmother is just unable to NOT do anything (like cleaning the windows), so she does it every time she's around.

I gotta mow the lawn when I get home... :sad:

I just did... :sad:

Archived