DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Leadership Changes

Verbal32

I'm replacing Corki as the SGL for the Band. I'll be posting a call for apps with detail on what that means shortly.

If anybody has any questions, please feel free to ask here or PM me.

I have a question Verb, whats happening tothe none existing masons? Cos if that project is being cancled I´ll go to Archers... :smile:

I'm sure the addition of the Mason's regiment will be decided by whomever is appointed. But for now I believe the Band will be stuck in this lull until the new SGL is appointed.

^ What she said.

This is proof that this place is going to the dogs ewoks....and ewoks give me fleas.

I have a question Verb, whats happening tothe none existing masons? Cos if that project is being cancled I´ll go to Archers... :smile:

I'm sure the addition of the Mason's regiment will be decided by whomever is appointed. But for now I believe the Band will be stuck in this lull until the new SGL is appointed.

^ What he said.

he is a she

do we have any idea of how long this process is going to take? because things need to change here SOON!

Once the deadline passes, and assuming I don't have to open it up to all of DM, I'll review the apps and ask some questions via some sort of chat program (or email, if all else fails).

I might seek the thoughts of other admins as well, and then come to a final decision. Once the apps are in, it is mostly delayed only by availability for myself and the applicants to get together for a conversation.

Have patience - this is an important process, and one we shouldn't rush through. You not only want a leader, you want the right leader. ;-)

I'd expect it to take about as long as the BT one did Dice think that'd be a general set timeline? but that is just my assumption. Though I'm not even a member here soooo yea. Hope things work out for you guys though :)

At the BT we were alone for so0o0o0oo long.

do we have any idea of how long this process is going to take? because things need to change here SOON!

Dice...I've been wanting to do some stuff for so long but kept waiting on Corki's approval and...yeah we'll try and get somewhere sometime soon.

Corki had a whole bunch of ideas he had told me...and then he disappeared...and then I'd get a hold of him and he'd say he'd get to it so I'd wait...then bug him again...if it were up to me stuff would've happened already so we'll see what happens with this whole process. In the mean time I'm going to do my best to revive the It's a Knockout, Tune or No Tune and Originals vs. Covers threads. Any help would be welcome :)

Corki had a whole bunch of ideas he had told me...and then he disappeared...and then I'd get a hold of him and he'd say he'd get to it so I'd wait...then bug him again...if it were up to me stuff would've happened already so we'll see what happens with this whole process. In the mean time I'm going to do my best to revive the It's a Knockout, Tune or No Tune and Originals vs. Covers threads. Any help would be welcome :)

Well, I tried posting an original vs. cover around Christmastime and got no response. Zero. It was very disheartening. Were you also planning to get the battles up and running again? As I recall, your RL intervened in the middle of a few training matches, mine got abandoned in mid-fight but I don't know about anyone else's. There didn't seem to be any actual matches going on besides training since before I joined.

That is a consideration...one that I would present to current members as to whether or not they would want to see it continue.

I would be in favor of this, but one suggestion I have is to ditch the league altogether and just go with individual battles. Something along the lines of how the BT does things, with a challenge thread (or keeping the challenges divided by regiment) and points to both combatants. I don't know if you have ever spent time in the BT, but they give 5 to the loser and 10 to the winner. I don't think a league setup is all that sustainable with this level of inactivity, and even with the Org as strong as it was, the idea of a league seems to assume the participants will remain the same, with no one going MIA and not leaving newer players an easy way to work themselves into a preset group.

Archived