DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Accepting applications for SGL

Verbal32

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not how it's done at SG. The BA Head becomes the new OL. This topic is to alert us that we're soon going to have to look for a new BA Head.

I can confirm that this is how it works. Unfortunately, I disappeared before the org leader vacancy opened up, or I'd have had the job for sure!

True Story- my godsons' mother once served Baked Potato Soup with real bacon chopped up in it for a big group dinner where her best friend was bringing over her new boytoy to introduce him to the group..

Boytoy was Muslim.

And serious about his diet.

"Oh! I thought that was a joke!"

Just wanted to thank everybody that applied - really solid apps!

I'm going to be reading them all over the next couple of days and schedule some interviews. I'm on vacation tomorrow through Sunday, but I'll have my phone. What this means is that I'll read the apps, but won't be able to do interviews until next week. However, once the interviews are done, it is only a matter of a couple of days to hire & install a new SGL.

So stay tuned, and thanks for your patience.

-Verbaliscious

LOL, it's ok, but the SGL apps all work the same way. She wasn't just chosen because she was all that was left. She was chosen because she would be the best at the jobs, and she filled in the jobs from there. For lower staff jobs (AKA Social Group staff other than the SGL), it is up to the SGL on how they are chosen.

Even the other applicants agreed she would be the best, we just applied for the minimum application thing :P

Archived