DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kin Game: Name that Tune

U4ea

Alright, let's try to keep these fairly widespread and easy to pick. Don't get obscure with me and I won't get obscure with you. ;) Song title will be fine, but you get an extra point if you cam name an artist who sang it. ;)

So, first song:

Frozen inside without your touch, without your love, darling,

Only you are the life among the dead.

*laughs* Hey, now... that last one IS the 80's, Ursula!

I'll give you a few hints:

1- It's the title track to the band's 3rd album.

2- They're my favorite band in the world...EVER!

3- The video was completely done in a dark room with the band on a riser in the center while couples danced around them.

4- The band is from England and is in the Guinness book of World Records for doing the most shows in one day (they did a marathon in three cities across the globe to promote their "Vault" album, which was a "greatest hits" that was released just before they introduced their new guitarist).

5- They've been wracked with tragedy in their careers. The Drummer lost his arm in a car crash and their lead guitarist died of alcohol poisoning/drug overdose not long after the tour for the album this song came off of.

Now, I can't be much more obvious than that. If no one gets it by tomorrow, I'll think up another one.

*laughs and shakes her head* Alright,yes, the band was Def Leppard, that was a quote from Hysteria the title track to the album that followed Pyromania. LOL

Alright, let's try another one, since ya'll can't read my mind...

She was a fast machine,

She kept her motor clean,

She was the best damn woman that I ever seen,

She had sightless eyes,

Telling me no lies,

Knockin' me out with those American thighs,

Can't get much more classic than that one... *smirks*

Archived