DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A meeting between shadowspawn and a dreadlord...

Leelou

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have heard Leelou and Chrissy giggling as they told me the stories of this night.... And showing pictures and more stories and a video blahblahblah. I felt almost as if I'd been there.... XD

I would have to cut my own throat then.

I decided it would be a good idea to record a for my husband. The unfortunate thing was, I was very much intoxicated, and had been partaking of a certain smoking product. I was very much gone past the normal level of coherancy.

You can understand only about 3-4 words, but said words are not appropriate for DM. I think Lauren learned a little too much about my husband while I was there, from my intoxicated ramblings.

I would have to cut my own throat then.

I decided it would be a good idea to record a for my husband. The unfortunate thing was, I was very much intoxicated, and had been partaking of a certain smoking product. I was very much gone past the normal level of coherancy.

You can understand only about 3-4 words, but said words are not appropriate for DM. I think Lauren learned a little too much about my husband while I was there, from my intoxicated ramblings.

I know that you love your husband, and probably a few things I shouldn't...

Oh, I'm a party animal.

Hand me a bottle of Jack or Patron, I'll get sloshed, and we can stay up all night while I tell you every funny story of my life I can remember.

Until it is time to sleep. Then I'll act like a normal human, and fall into bed face first. Won't move at all till morning.

I want to see more pictures and videos!!!! Verbal is one of my favorite people. I may or may not have been paid to say that.

I have pictures and need to get my roommate to email the videos. Unfortunately, none of the videos can be posted on DM.

I want to see more pictures and videos!!!! Verbal is one of my favorite people. I may or may not have been paid to say that.

I have pictures and need to get my roommate to email the videos. Unfortunately, none of the videos can be posted on DM.

Or anywhere anyone would see them >.<

Or anywhere anyone would see them >.<

But everything you said was so funny! <3

Archived