DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome RandA lThor to the BT

Turin Turambar

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can ask for advice on the DM mafia board on the general enterainment board. There are several experienced MODs that would be willing to check over your setup for balance.

Some are

DPR

BG

Nolder

Wombat

Red2111

Lily Elizabeth

Kathleen

I am sure I am missing some of the others. I would say first thing would be to ask on that main board. Someone will probably send you a PM or ask you to send them the setup to check out.

50th post.

Nice spammage Rand. You come with a fair amount of pre-taint. We like that here. Okay I just realised that you asked a bunch of question in that spam fest.

I will try to help you with those.

Actually you start life in the BT as a civillian. You have to earn points and convert those to advance your skill with each individual OP element. There are also some tasks that you need to perform for each promotion. I think they are fairly easy and quite fun. you can see them here.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheBlackTowerOrg/pages/structure/

this is the BT off site page. It has the levels required for promotion and you can look around to see what levels others have and how many points you need to upgrade your levels and buy angreals and stuff like that.

You can channel to your heart's content here just remember rule number one is no godmodding. If you have questions about that then we can go into that.

You cannot run a game on this thread. We also have a Mafia queue here in the BT. As there is a game ongoing you would still have to wait. Some of the games on the list are not reay so it might go faster in our queue. In addition since you are a member you would get BT points for hosting the game. You also get points for playing in games that are held on our Board.

I likely missed something. If you have more questions, go ahead and keep asking. I will try to get them answered as quickly as possible.

...You sat there and spammed your way to fifty posts on your own welcome thread.

Good show. You'll fit in juuuuust fine around here.

Godmodding is controlling others actions. If you want to play around with the OP with someone else, you say what you're doing and what it will do. Then let them react to it on their own.

Thats because you haven't been here long enough to have access to the private BT boards. That will change soon, tina should already have told the admins to add you.

What is godmodding?

Goddmodding is like RPing something which leaves the other person no say in the aftermath, i.e. *Nya chops Rands head off* would be goddmodding. You'd be dead (well not really but it'd be awkward >.>) and that wouldnt be much fun for anyone.

A rather more entertaining thing to say would be *Nya swings teh big spiky axe at Rand's neck with a llamatastic bloodcurdling shriek* :tongue:

Now you could heroically and narrowly escape teh attack:biggrin:

Hope that helped? :smile:

Feel free to PM me about your Mafia Game idea btw. I will be able to talk around the idea and then help you get it checked for balance - then we can get you added to our queue :smile:

thanks Ithi, but I got BG working on it, but it would be really great if you could tell me how to get on the queue for the BT

Archived