DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower is raiding!!!!

Naeann

Our friends at the black tower are coming over to have a fun battle with us. Participation is not required but it will be fun so go for it...

some rules you must adhere to though:

1. No godmodding. It makes it less fun for everyone if you make it so you never get injured and always maim the other person.

2. No personal attacks. If you make fun of someones religion, sexuality, culture, etc.. you are not allowed to play in the raid. Attack them because they are silly lightfuls not because they are gay wiccan catholic nuns from spain.

3. Have fun! Don't take anything personally or to heart. If you can't take the heat of a raid stay out of the cookpot.

4. If you are a member of both social groups you can play both sides or one or the other.. I won't punish you for going with BT when its SG boards but would like for my staff to fight for us.

5. If staff from either SG or BT asks you to stop something or do anything you do it. If you question what was done you can come to me and Tinahel. We are the queens. :P

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Shadow does not get mad. We fight from the void. And what do you have against straight Catholic Liberal Americans Homer?

The Great Lord has already indicated I may destroy his creatures to get what we come for. Now if Tina would just tell us what that is...

I will still get to blow stuff up so all is well.

Our friends at the black tower are coming over to have a fun battle with us prove how lame they are. Participation is not required but it will be fun so go for it...

Fixed that for you :D

1. No godmodding. It makes it less fun for everyone if you make it so you never get injured and always maim the other person.

What about making them cry and scream for their mommy?

2. No personal attacks. If you make fun of someones religion, sexuality, culture, etc.. you are not allowed to play in the raid. Attack them because they are silly lightfuls not because they are gay wiccan catholic nuns from spain.

So I should attack their IQ. Check!

3. Have fun! Don't take anything personally or to heart. If you can't take the heat of a raid stay out of the cookpot.

If I have to take it to heart, I'll just use theirs ^_^

4. If you are a member of both social groups you can play both sides or one or the other.. I won't punish you for going with BT when its SG boards but would like for my staff to fight for us.

I don't bat for the other team *waggles eyebrows*

5. If staff from either SG or BT asks you to stop something or do anything you do it. If you question what was done you can come to me and Tinahel. We are the queens. :P

Prove it! I don't see no crowns :P

Hey BT! I hate your religion, sexuality and culture! U MAD?!

The Shadow does not get mad. We fight from the void. And what do you have against straight Catholic Liberal Americans Homer?

The Great Lord has already indicated I may destroy his creatures to get what we come for. Now if Tina would just tell us what that is...

*sticks turin in a cookpot and starts a fire* Chicken legs, anyone??

And what do you have against straight Catholic Liberal Americans Homer?

I am taking personal offense at this.

YOU SHOULD! *has no idea what he's on about*

No. That sounds fun. I refuse to have fun.

HEAR HEAR!

Grumpy Panda.

He hasn't been fed for a couple of months... and he's still growing too.

Nyn

Myrdraal reporting!

I have spoken to the Trollocs, and even they are above such a meal. Guess we'll have to put it where it belongs... In teh gutter.

Myrdraal reporting!

I have spoken to the Trollocs, and even they are above such a meal. Guess we'll have to put it where it belongs... In teh gutter.

Turin blinked and wondered how he managed to be placed into a cookpot. the water was still pleasantly warm. Once it was heated to the temp he wished to enjoy his hot tubbing He seized Saidin and using Fire pulled all the heat of the fire under his tub/pot into himself. He added more to it and sent a great wave of flame at the nearest myrrdraal.

Nice, they even left some carrots in here.

relaxes waiting for the true invasion to begin...

Sorry Tyn, I promised Len a Fade sword.

Archived