DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haven't checked in on my ladies in a while

The Don

*scrambles to her feet, tugging & pulling her skirts, forgetting the soup on her hands and smearing it all on her white dress*

Eh, soup, here, coming, sir, Don, your majesty! *slick*

*looks down at dress and winces* -that's gonna take hours to clean, sigh-

*peers up and sees Don smirking(heartattack eminent!), steels self and rushes to get a soupbowl and goes to the God, errrrrr Don, and offers him soup* -please don't let me spill now! Please, Light!-

If it pleases you, sir, I can offer you a massage too after you're done eating *beams*

*looks around and sees all the other ladies shake their head and roll their eyes*

What!?! So yeah, Im a succer for that Lost Brat... *shrugs and continues mooning in the first degree*

hmmm well, for me to judge that we'd need to have regular (and close *licks lips*) contact ;)

lol I'll check it out after work this evening. Gotta' go wash my hair. Some darkfriend has put some sort of goo in it.... the little chit!

Well, you have been around since the dawn of DM time, so I suspect that you know the members of the Ajahs pretty well. If you need a refresher, I'm sure all the Ajahs would welcome a visit from you.

I would be happy to sponsor you, although I know there are some oldbies who know you much better and should get first dibs on sponsoring you. Just let me know. :)

Dwynwen said:

Yes, Don is quite the legend around here. :wink:

*laughs* You can say that again... Welcome back once more, Don! *grins*

You know, I'd offer to sponser you myself, if only for the amusement of helping you get all grown up and Raised, but I don't think they let those of us on the other side of the Tower do that. *laughs* Although I'm sure you'll not have any trouble finding plenty of willing ladies.

Archived