DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Signups

Aiel Heart

Do you want to be the very best, like no one ever was?

Well, here you can try!

Mistress Heart, the Sparkling Shadow Princess (and pokemon master ;) ) is hosting a Pokemon Battle Tournament on her private island. So come all trainers to see who really is the very best!!!

Unknown to Mistress Heart and those signing up, Team Rocket plans to infiltrate this tournament and take all of the pokemon for themselves.

(So in this mafia, I will randomly assign you each a pokemon, some of which will have a move that they will be able to use in the game. I will send your pokemon, it's ability and how often it can use this move ("PP" in this game) will all be specified in the pm. And for those of you that care, the pokemon will all be Generation 1 as well as most of the moves.)

(Warning: this game isn't kitchen sink/insane but it's not pure basic either--I threw a couple strange roles in. BE WARNED!!!!!)

1. Smiles

2. Nol

3. Tina

4. Razen

5. Darthe

6. Ithi

7. Tress

8. Volke

9. Roo

10. Kudaran

11. Lenlo

12. Kae

13. Taltos

14. Turin

15. Arez

16. Firebird

17. Nyan

18. Thorum

Backups:

1. Tiink

2. BG

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because if I am Snorlax I will A) Have the ability to sleep through this entire game and still come out alive and B) I can annoy everyone until they find a Pokeflute to move me off of the path.

*Has been MIA for the past few months..*

*but.....*

I AM WILLING TO FAIL MY EXAMS TO BE PART OF A POKEMON MAFIA! Provided it's only original 150 XD

I see you have specified already that it's only generation 1.. EXAMS, I BID YOU ADIEU

XD this might be a semi confusing game for you beginners as it isn't a purely basic game (I threw a couple strange roles in) just warning you.

Hmmm... Should say something about that in the first post

Random question, I've never played mafia before... does it matter what number you choose?

I have never played either, so your guess is as good as mine hahahaha~!

Not really your placement will just affect which role you get :P some of us just have spots we always ask for (I usually go with 3 sometimes 7 if I'm in a strange mood :P )

Archived