DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Great Warder March!

BenTGaidin

*marches bravely up the slopes of Shayol Ghul and looks around at all the assembled darkfriends* So... umm... How're you all doing? *grins*

The deadline here is Tuesday at midnight... But this seems to be turning into a Warder Sprint at the end, isn't it? *grins*

Oh, I've just been keeping track of what place everyone's finished in so far (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) and for fun, I decided to average them out and see how everyone had done overall. The lower your "score" was, the earlier on average you'd posted in each new leg of the march.

Well enough is enough...

*Steps out of the line, and walks toward Twitchy. In the blink of and eye, he unsheatens his sword and separate Twitchy from all his twitchy and nobbily bodyparts in a smooth and gracefull movement.*

Someone had do step up for you MsD. Its a god thing you knoow all those fancy blue ajah trics :wink:

Well yes, I kinda though I was finished. :o

But then I'm only an Algai, and I'm sure that this is one of the many different things I have too learn...

* Walks over to the back of the line and finds two rough bags. Puts one inside the other as he walks back towards the different bodyparts twitching towards the line. Searches every bodypart for sharp, pointy things, stuffs them in the dubbel bag, ties it up and hangs it from the nearest tree. Walks back into the head of the line waiting for further instrucions*

Now I think im done, but you'll probably surprise me with something wont you Twitchy....

Archived