DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Suvudu Cage Match: Kelsier vs. Moiraine

Locke

Yeah, Sanderson's write up made me laugh pretty good. (although I still would have liked to see an actual fight) In the end I voted for Kelsier just because he seems to be a slight underdog. It's sad that one of them has to lose though.

You know,

the bit of Moraine we got at the end of ToM seemed like her to me, but this Moraine didn't really seem to match to her in my opinion. Then again, I suppose her time in the the Tower could have changed her.... Hmmm.... Then again Kelsier was a tad different from Mistoborn, so I'll just ignore that.

That aside...

That was pretty funny

the bit of Moraine we got at the end of ToM seemed like her to me, but this Moraine didn't really seem to match to her in my opinion. Then again, I suppose her time in the the Tower could have changed her.... Hmmm.... Then again Kelsier was a tad different from Mistoborn, so I'll just ignore that.

That aside...

I agree, especially with Moiraine, although I didn't mind too much. It was probably just because Sanderson couldn't devote too much time to it.

I really need to read the Mistborn books.

Pretty much.

They are wonderfully charming. I am truly excited to see Granny vs. Moiraine. Calling it now!

Seconded! Gosh, that's going to be amazing.

Archived