DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heltor Helton: I'm new here so stop by and say hi

Heltor Helton

*Cries* I missed the official spiel!

HI! I'm Odette! I'm one of the archers. In fact I'm one of the Archer RLOs, so you'll get to see me sometime soon when you start your RR week in the archers! ^_^

Anyway. Congrats on joining hte best Org at DM.

YAY! ^_^

*throws confetti*

Guest Cadsuane

Your head is full of wool!?! Well we Archers have the epitome of sheep, WOOLHEAD himself! If he doesn't show up and say hello soon, I'll boot him over... ^_^

*throws boots at Cadsy and Otter*

Yeah...try omping those...I highly doubt they taste as good as your grapes but it's the best I can do under the circumstances! :wink:

ANYWAYS...your head is full of wool!?!?!

Oh excellent! Let's trade account names!!

You can be Woolhead and take all the responsibility and reputation and all that go along with it and I'll be Helt Helt; it'll be great!!

You know...like Tin Tin...except not... *nods*

8)

Welcome to the club Helt Helt! :D

*gathers up all the archers and puts them in a giant sundae glass with ice cream and covers them with chocolate sauce and whipped cream and puts Crabsypoo on top as a cherrie*

Now that is the only and best way to have your Archers, Helt!

*gives Helt a second spoon and starts spooning up the sundae*

mmmmmmmmm, yummy!

Delicious, right? Absolutely!! But eh..... I'm sure you'd like to be the one eating the sundae, not being an ingredient in it ;)

Hi Helt! Thats cool name! I'm Tiren - everyone calls me Ty, though. Which ever suits ya fancy :). I'm new with the Band too - but I can tell you, you'll have TONS of fun.. and it'll be hard to choose which goup you'll wanna go into cause they're all really great!!

*kisses ya cheek* ..I look forward ta seein ya around hun! *hands ya a Tropical Sunset Bandy in a pint* ....here give it a try *smiles sweetly*, its somethin I made up while in Raw Recruit weeks!

*pushes Myst into the archer sunday since she really wanted to be an archer to begin with* ;)

Now what in the world is Crabsypoo? Is it what I am thinking it is? *shakes head* silly infants and their latrines...

Welcome to the Band of the Red Hand Helt. Normally I would tell you how good the archers are, but since i'm now the under commander, I no longer belong to any regiment and I'm suppose to be neutral and unbiased :roll:

so I'll just tell you now is the time to sit back and let the fun begin.

:roll: We never fight over which is the best regiment!! :roll: Well... okay... fine... yes we do... :D

Howdy Helt! Welcome to the Band! :) Good luck on your RR work! And join the Infantry! :D

Don't subject a horse to a slave's life of hauling you 'round! And dave the trees! those archers are brutal of them! :wink: (rofl. Kidding guys and gals! ya know i love ya) :P

*passes a Battle Brew and a Guinfantry* 8)

Archived