DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Panda in town

Arez Al'Loke

Okey ,here's the deal "chaps"!

There's a new panda in Shayol Ghul, and he's bigger and stronger than that other panda (whom we shall not name).

He has recently fled Shayol Ghul afraid of the might from me. I met him personally, and he told me that he willingly forfeited the title Panda to me.

7nTnr.png

So.. BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW PANDA!!

Never-Say-No-to-Panda.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Bows down* I am honored Cosmic! I will follow you till death!

Excellent, jolly old chap! Now for our first lesson. I will drink Earl Grey and adopt a certain affect.

Well that was an anticlimax to the showdown I was expecting

Arez, my disciple. Thou must, in times of adversity, learn to stab piano players. This is effected in the following manner: firstly, one readies the target, by causing him to unwittingly position himself in the most advantageous possible way. A satisfying approach is to stab from the front, so that thou may stab the piano player's face, the foot, or wherever else takes thy fancy. Thusly, I find that a good method of achieving such positioning of the target is to disturb his Moonlight Sonata by playing some Chuck Berry, or alternately, by shouting "Hey, you!" Thou then stabst at will.

In thine own time.

... Really cosmic. Really.

*stabs cosmic*

Take that!

Arez, my disciple, the mighty Christine is a trickier target. However, her stabs have the potency of lovebites - which I understand is indeed what she uses them for. If thou wishest to return her favour, thou must do it like so, lest she defeateth thee:

*stabs Christine with great cunning*

*doesn't fight against Arez, but gives Cosmic a look*

Oh lord, the Lightfuls we have these days....

*twists around quickly and yanks herself from the grasp, in turn knocking his legs out from under him and landing him onto his back*

Never ever EVER be without a weapon around here.

*uses the heel of her boot as a dagger and steps on Arez to stabby him*

Archived