DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Panda in town

Arez Al'Loke

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.... Did... did you just call Pandy a ... lightful? Oh lordie the fools we have in this org now. -facepalms-

Cosmic was the LEADER of Shayol Ghul before I was. Read up on your history my little minion.

And Aries... he is the one and ONLY panda. -balefires the lot of you-

That is all. ;)

If you'd like a permanent home here I suggest you *NOT* attack the CURRENT leader. ;) -points to title- I AM the DARKONE. -walks away mumbling about fuls who don't even know who runs the place they are running around in-

I'm NO ONE'S PET!! mehe.. I'm merely a disciple* Now you be careful Great lord, I know someone who's very "keen" to meet you.. And I would HATE it if he somehow found out where you were ^^ I think his name was Mordeth =)

Are you threatening me? I just granted you access to join my group. I can recant it. Know your place little ful or I will feed you to MY pet.

Arez, my disciple, there are times when thou wilt find that thou cannot win. In these few scenarios, it is best to adopt as charming a manner as possible, and plot for the future.

So: apologisest thou to Naeann, and then do 10 pushups.

*points at a single drop of blood*

SEE THAT! YOU DID THAT!

Yes, but wouldn't it have been messier if I had left the dress on you before stabbing? Honestly. At least it was out of the way.

*sighs* I have a disease called superegooo, yah I know, it shocked me to!

So, how dramatic do I have to be on the pushups part master Cosmic?

*dropps down and does 10 pushups* Piece o cake!

Now lets see, Naeann! My appologies you must accept, because my puns be over the line.

At your feet I bow, humbly waiting for thou blessing of sin, great lord!

I hope it will surfice =)

Oh right! *stabs everyone, especially Naeann*

Archived