DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LLAMA!

Crimson_Ayla

Froggy forgot... *is shamed*

Right... To begin with, this is how big they are. They are actually alpacas, I do know this, but for anyone who tries to get technical with me, alpacas are a type of miniature llama. So there. They are llamas. And the one in this first picture is Osama Bin Llama. She's trying to look like a horse so no one can find her lol. Best part being that she is the only one who really hates to be caught :D

102_6146.jpg

This picture has three of them in it, starting on the left it goes, Obama Llama, Dolly Llama, Osama Bin Llama.

102_6651.jpg

Yes, Obama is black. But to be fair, he is also very arrogant, and the herd leader, so it fits.

Here is a close up of Obama Llama's face from a day when he got hay stuck to his head.

102_6655.jpg

This is another picture from the same day where you can see that the other llamas did not have the same problem. The grey and white one is Dolly Lama again, notice the small smile? She is always smiling, she is the quietest, and she moves the slowest, is the most gentle... perfect for her name sake.

102_6656.jpg

Keep looking for her smirk, you'll see it in some of the other photos too... I am posting a lot to make up for the wait.

Dolly is my favorite so I'll post two more of her.

102_6652.jpg

102_6645.jpg

In that last one she wasn't smirking quite as much... she was kind of uncomfortable with the camera cause it had flashed :P

Now here is another picture of Dolly Lama and her wonderful smile, this time next to Osama Bin Llama who's eating hay sideways :D Skill.

102_6579.jpg

And now, for the moment you have all been waiting for, Drama Llama. She is the smallest, limps randomly even though the vet did a lot of scans and such and there is nothing wrong with it. She is always away from the rest with her back to them and makes high pitched whining noises when another llama eats her food when none of the others ever noises over those kinds of things, and just, in general, acts VERY dramatic. Over EVERYTHING.

102_6581.jpg

Notice that Dolly Llama is smiling and Drama Lama is kind of frowning. Drama Llama also has her ears tilted back more than the other two.

Also, this picture gives you a bit of a better look at Osama Llama's face. She looks like Osama :D Or at least I think so.

Was it worth the wait?

Thanks, and yeah I loves them ^.^

In the second one up from the bottom I just noticed that you can see Drama Llama facing away in the background. Her and Obama Llama have very different textures to their fur, and they are different sizes and he has some brown along the bottom. So they had switched sides. In the bottom one it's Drama Llama on the left but above that she is on the right and that's Obama on the left.... I think he had actually moved more to the left but you can see that he is facing the group and a part of it :P

Drama Llama only came over for the food. But I love that I posted a picture of her with her back to them without even noticing :D

• 2 months later...

Archived