DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*hums loudly*

U4ea

*laughs* as if I'd ever show them my REAL halo. *scoffs*

You know what amazes me? For three weeks I've been twiddling my thumbs at the WT. No new Aspies, no one getting enough points to get raised, nothing really needing my attention...

I go on LoA, get buried under school and everything else November has dumped in my lap and BAM! I have 14 e-mails in my box, and I've spent the last hour and a half counting points and updating threads! LOL

Do they wait for the LoA post to go up, you think? *ponders and grins*

Anywho, the Kin's getting sleepy and quiet and that scares me. So... I was tossing around Kelly's CD idea the other day and thinking "it would be cool if we could do 2 CD's. One regular CD and one Christmas CD." What do ya'll think?

*smirks* one gaidin is enough trouble, I don't want another on top of him, thanks.

and yeah, one to be sort of a "yearbook" of music. You know, the "what's your favorite song this year?" question. The other would be "what's your favorite Christmas song?"

So, if ya'll are up for it, catch me on MSN and pass me a song. I'll burn the disk for Christmas in time to get them out to enjoy (say, get me music by Thanksgiving (November 23rd, for those outside the US), I'll get them in the mail as soon after as I can. The yearbook music will be due by December 31st and I'll get it in the mail the first part of next year. How's that sound?

Archived