DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

King of the Hill

Perfexionist

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes Glorious Goddess MMMMMMMM"Hael Tina. Shall I take this hill for you and the shadow? Or I can just remove it if it displeases you.

Busy weekdays with new job so more active on weekends for now.

No need to destroy perfectly fine hills. :biggrin: But I think it should belong to the Shadow. *nods*

Ring delivery service! I am here to bring some 'One Ring' to a Mr.Sauron? This /is/ Mount Doom right? It isnt? GAAAAAAH! I need to go quit this job and work at FedEx. /They/ never seem to give me the wrong address. Why this one time my friend got sent to take a sword to some guy on a hill, Aragorn or some such name, and instead they sent her to Camelot. Camelot! She had to wait in a bloody lake for hours before she was told it was the wrong guy/sword.

Ring delivery service! I am here to bring some 'One Ring' to a Mr.Sauron? This /is/ Mount Doom right? It isnt? GAAAAAAH! I need to go quit this job and work at FedEx. /They/ never seem to give me the wrong address. Why this one time my friend got sent to take a sword to some guy on a hill, Aragorn or some such name, and instead they sent her to Camelot. Camelot! She had to wait in a bloody lake for hours before she was told it was the wrong guy/sword.

And where is my pizza?!

Sorry, we dont deliver on a 30 minute or less policy. I am afraid to say that with my job being the way it is I am going to have one last act of defiance. This ring shall go into the fire!

*Starts climbing the hill again with the same incredibly helpful hobbit from before being helpful and pushing him up the hill*

• 2 months later...

Sam keep going! You can do it!

*After months of climbing Len and Sam, his hobbit, reach the top of the hill prepared to throw the ring into the fires*

What are you two doing up here? Get back, were destroying a prime evil!

Archived