Perfexionist

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

Wait....

Waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiit

MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!

*uses weaves of fire to make the water go away, uses a weave of air to pick Fex off the hill*

My hill *sits happily on top of it*

*floats over Lenlo in a parachute and channels his crown off him to place it on her own head*

Shadowy princess of teh Hill! Nahaahahaahhaaaaaa! :raspberry:

I just saw this.

I THE SHADOW PRINCESS!!!!!! *Tackles Nyan* (I even has the crown to prove it. The M'Heal gave it to me :P

*Weaves earth to make a slide down to the bottom of the hill in Perfs pool*

There, now I just need a little of this.

*Makes the water start going the the slide, taking Perf with it.

There. Tis my hill again.

*Grabs popcorn and watch's Heart and Nya wrestle*

MEEP!

Congratulations!!!

1043443.jpg

Are you going to be our new Shadow princess? There might be some points waiting for you in the Shadow. :myrddraal:

Sowwy, I thought that was just some temporary title every new shadowy gets...SOWWY. I surrender teh crown and any associations to this title, Oh Sparkly Shadow Princess Heart! :tongue:

*Is upset at being fired from a catapult, but decides this is the perfect chance*

Up, up and AWAY!!!!

*Soars through the air as if he had planned everything this way in a super man pose*

I shall retuuuuuuurrnnnnnnnn...

*Flies into the sunset*

Why was it mean. I let you catch it once you got to the bottom of the hill.

*weaves a cooling, drying breeze and then starts back up the hill with a real large mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows*

No hard feelings. You can have this here giant mug and all it's contents if you just withdraw from my hill. :smile:

*waits until Len almost catches up and then channels air to trip Len. Turin then turns his head and then watches him roll back down the hill*

You can see it is real, you can smell it is real now. You can feel the warmth on the cup. Go ahead I wouldn't trick you. (again) Look, the marshmallows are all soft and mushy. Go ahead you know you wanna.

Archived