DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just catching up between things again--not going to make any decisions right now though. Just want to make sure nothing insane has happened in my absence :P

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BG. I wanted the patented BG "fair enough" I don't think we have had one yet. :biggrin:

Fair enough.

My names Nuff and I'm a fairy

Fariy Nuff!

Hahahahaha

After the Queen was declared an innocent, you traveled a bit more before going to sleep for the night. You try to get comfortable, but there is a rock every way you turn. You eventually fall asleep with a rock digging into your right shoulder.

You wake with a start and a bruised shoulder. You gather your belongings and make your way over to the rest of the party. You start to count heads and realize a couple of people are missing.

You find Ape dead where he slept.

Prince Humperdinck examines the lifeless body of Verbal.

Humperdink: Iocaine! I'd bet my life on it. And there are the princesses footprints. She is alive, or was an hour ago...if she is otherwise, I shall be very put out!

You quickly search the belongings of the dead before heading out after the princess.

John McApe, Clergyman (vanilla town with a post westwiction), is dead.

Verbal, Vizzini (Serial Killer), is dead.

It is now day, with 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is Monday 8 AM EST.

Vote Player

So it looks like Verbal killed Ape and mafia killed verbal, unless there was some other role tomfoolery going on, if I'm thinking clearly that is.

And I agree, Turin now looks somewhat more suspicious after having Ape confirmed as a townie

I can see why the mafia went for Verbal...he didn't say much at all nor was his voting up to much. Doesn't give us much info.

There's one place to go at the moment - VOTE PLAYER

CTM - You obviously don't have kids...haha, you get all the 'good' ones then!

Well there isn't much I can say to defend. Other than the way I revealed there isn't anything that I can defend against

I revealed rashly but it felt like the right think to do at the time

As for a character Im just a nameless Townsmen of Florin (But you can call me Sir Clucksalot :wink: )

So VOTE RHEA

Vote Count

Player (5): CTM, Turin, Des, Smiley, Talya

Not voting: Heart, Paet (being replaced), BG, Locke, Player, Nyn, Kae, wombat, Solimind, Tina

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is Monday 8 AM EST.

Vote Player

So it looks like Verbal killed Ape and mafia killed verbal, unless there was some other role tomfoolery going on, if I'm thinking clearly that is.

And I agree, Turin now looks somewhat more suspicious after having Ape confirmed as a townie

It looks quite possible. Verbal could be the one killing Meesh the first night. If so, thanks Verbal for killing Meesh and thanks mafia for killing our sk. lol

I´m going to read through the last day and see what I can find. Player is of course a suspect and I voted him yesterday (although I was okay with Rhea too). I can see why Turin looks more suspicious but as I said before, I have never seen a mafia with post restrictions like this before. I would rather judge Turin by his play. I will check out his posts again. I will also take an extra look on CTM.

Archived