DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tynaal's pseudo raising thread

Nynaeve

Dearly beloved (and less beloved... and not beloved at all). We are gathered here today on this special day. A Sunday. The resting day of the world, except in Israel, where our customs are irritating and tiresome.

The reason we meet today is to reenact Tynaal's raising from Accepted to Aes Sedai. Why, do you ask? After all, she got raised just like everyone else (And what makes her so bloody special?! Nothing, really :P). Only miss Tynaal made one grave mistake. Actually, she made quite a few since then, but I shall only refer to a specific one. She chose ME to be one of her sponsors. Oh, how naive she once was (did you know that naive is a sweet way to call someone dumb? I only found out recently).

Anyways, it would seem that a long while after the fact Tynaal remains displeased with my performance as a sponsor. Sure, my usual response would be "duh." But since I do care deeply for Tynaal and have a certain measurable amount of respect towards her, I shall try to correct the error of my ways (just this one though, mind) and try to give her the sponsoring she deserves.

Tynaal. Nyavene. Tania. My autumn flower. My dear African friend. I look upon you now and I swell with pride (ew ew eww). We've met long ago in the tv.net chat like I mentioned in your actual raising. You were quite mean to me and yet I ended up apologizing to you in a private message like a moron (I totally take back that apology, btw). Then you followed me back to Dragonmount like a lost puppy. That description pissed you off and you bit me. Luckily I got my rabies shot when I started vet school so there were no hard feelings.

You're a very interesting individual. You have good ideas, bad ideas, so so ideas. You have a lot to offer. Though you drive a hard bargain. And you should, really. Because you're worth a lot. I mean, just feeding you must be costing your parents a fortune. But what's important is that you have grown quite a bit since raised. You've taken Adella's place as MoN and you've finally managed to find a use to your marvelous spanking capabilities. A trait that Fnroll no doubt values above all.

You have a strength to you. I mean, I could prolly win in arm wrestling contest against you but I'm not entirely sure so we're not going to test that... You're very unique and you don't take BS from anyone. Especially not from me, which is sort of annoying (I was meaning to mention that, glad I got a chance to :P).

So to conclude, I hope this post is long enough to appease you as a fitting sponsorship and next time just be smart and don't pick me to sponsor you :P

Love ya!

Nyn

Sponsor Fail

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww...

So, Nyn.

You would still stand for Tynaal Sedai, then, eh?

Probably. Though I'm partial to sitting.

On a completely side note, I would just like to say that I agree with much of what Nyna said above :happy:

That's not a side note. That's the point!

Now. Since I am running this pseudo raising I revoke Tyn's right to pick her own pseudo Ajah and declare her Yellow Pseudo Sedai.

Everyone, you may kiss the Sedai.

Nyn

Then you followed me back to Dragonmount like a lost puppy. That description pissed you off and you bit me.

Like a lost annoyed puppy :tongue:

I mean, just feeding you must be costing your parents a fortune. But what's important is that you have grown quite a bit since raised. You've taken Adella's place as MoN and you've finally managed to find a use to your marvelous spanking capabilities. A trait that Fnroll no doubt values above all.

Yeah my mom kicked dad out the house so she could give his share to me :ohmy: Also.. On the latter.. Well, no comment *eyes Nyna sternly*

Especially not from me, which is sort of annoying (I was meaning to mention that, glad I got a chance to :P).

You love me for it!!!

Love ya!

SEE!!! HAH!

Now I'm happy. My heart will rest at ease. Seems like you are like cheese.... a bit of ageing gave you maturity and a bit of green fungus *scratches at Nyna's cheek*

Apparently no one is rushing for a Tyn snog ROFL

I'm kinda scared of that kinda thing these days :tongue:

A Tyn snog, a Tyn or a snog? :tongue:

You of all people should be nice to me DARNIT! We're kinda bonded, remember? :tongue:

Al three :biggrin:

And yeah, here's a kiss, miss you :wub: (all of that mushy stuff heh)

Bored? No. I just got tired of having this Red Sedai yammer in my ear about how I wronged her in my sponsoring :P She talks a lot, that one.

Maybe now more people will ask me to sponsor them. Seeing as this thread is a testament to how committed I am to sponsor my sponsees properly!

Or you know..... not.

Nyn

I do the spanking in our relationship, thank you.

Why does no one believe me? :(

I'd only believe you if you had a seafolk twinge to your relationship (you know, the whole 'whoever has authority in public must yeild it in private' thing,)

Except, I know of no such declaration as part of your bonding.

Archived