DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Can Anyone make up a joke about the wheel of time?

Augie Bella

Egeanin and Domon are aboard a ship on the Aryth Ocean when they encounter a Seanchan ship approaching. Being the Captain of this particular ship, Egeanin shouts for her red shirt, and a spry swashbuckler with a curved sword on his back runs off to fetch it.

Two days later, the lookout spots two Seanchan ships approaching. Egeanin once again shouts for a red shirt, and a one-eyed pirate lopes off to find it.

At this point, Domon cannot contain his curiosity. He scratches his beard, peers at Egeanin and says "Lass, what do be the significance of the red shirt?" Egeanin looks askance at Domon, muttering under her breath about property. Finally she answers him, "If we have to fight, I may take an injury. The captain of a ship cannot be seen to falter, or the crew loses heart. If I'm wearing a red shirt, no one can see me bleeding, and they fight all the harder, seeing their captain fighting alongside them without fail."

A week later, the lookout yells down to the deck that he sees a fleet of twenty ships approaching with their battle flags raised. Egeanin appears shaken. When she can speak, she shouts, "Someone find my brown pants!"

More more! They were CLASS. Both me and my brother (long time readers first time writers) were lolling all over the place xD

Rand: "Want to see m sword that's not a sword"

and

Mat: "I'm pretty good with the Old Tongue"

Please more I'm killing myself absolutely loving this :D

Tara Boner joke was brill aswell :D Keep em coming please :)

so three Aes Sedai walk into a bar.

The first says "I am a sister of the brown and I seek knowledge. Give me your oldest wine, I mean the oldest!"

The second says "No, serve me first! Men suck and may they all rot in hell. There is a reason the Red Ajah exists. Give me a Mind-Eraser!!"

The third chimes in and says "forget those gals. Give me 3 shots of tequila for myself and my warders. Green rules!"

Who do you think got served first?

The one with the biggest tits!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't you take a picture of a Myrrdraal?

... Cause it'll Fade.

======================================

What is the least favorite season in Seanchan?

...Fall

Why?

... cause of all the Raken

=====================================

ba dump bump.

Archived