DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aust!

Red2111

Red my schnookums!! My ploy of playing hard to get has made you subcumb to your carnal desires and so you've tracked me down, no longer bothering to fight off the allure of my smoldering eyes! No doubt you've hunted down Nyn in a jealous fit and left her lifeless corpse in a lonely corn field - her thinly disguised affections for me finally leading her to a tragic ending as she no doubt knew they would one day (she's always been a little self destructive). I'm sure that Cindy will be next - her story about cooking and eating me obviously a Freudian neurosis disguising her pulsing and primal desire. They have both secretly coveted the gifts I have bestowed upon you - the lucky talisman hewn from my big-toe nail for instance. Good that you have decided to dispatch your rivals - frankly their untoward advances were making me feel slightly harassed!

So good to see you again! We'll be together for eternity and beyond now!! Just think of it! :D

*grins*

ah Aust, you fell into my trap.

*ties Aust up with the indefendable extra powerful thread made from the souls of greymen and fades*

Yarn-Kitty-500.jpg

see you may think that me, being a red head, would cause me to be jealous on go on the vengeful killing crusade of other Aust admirers, but i'm not.

no, instead i shall join together with Nyn and others to torture you as i've yet to get retribution for that silly greymans task so many years ago.

grinning-dog.jpg

so common everyone, while Aust is tied up!! choose from the array of devices i have and lets get him

*picks up a feather duster and tickles Aust*

Archived