DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Haunted Mansion - The Gateway to Halloween at the WT and WG

** pulls out some thread and a needle stuck inside a cork from her pockets, Mother always said to be ready for anything!**

Here you go nice sir ** eyes Igor up and down curiously but figures if everyone else is still here then that she should be safe** and thank you very much for the offer, but im not too thirsty just yet :smile:

I was coming back from classes when i looked outside and found this intriging building... I reconized Ithi and saw her come in and curiousity got the good of me I guess :smile: So many intriguing bunch of people here! Where did u all come from?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A long, drawn out howl in the distance echoes around the Mansion, making the ickle aspies jump and huddle together.

From different directions the sound of rushing pawfalls reverberate. The padding comes closer – then stops.

Silence.

With a crash, a door falls in, smashed off its hinges, and out leaps a monstrous shape into the hall.

RRRRRRAWWWWWRRRRRRR!

The hideous half wolf, half man creature skids across the smooth floor tiles on all four paws, his stumpy claws making a ghastly screeching sound as they slide.

He trots over to his doggy bowl yelping accusingly. “Igorrr! You forrrgot din-dins!” Suddenly he notices their visitors. Errrrr…

The Wolfman prowls around the group of visitor, sniffing loudly and snarling menacingly.

“Haarrrrloooo therrrre. So nice of you to drrrop by - such prrretty delicious little things.”

He glances back at Igor.

“You know, I like my steaks rrrraw, bloody, and...

...frrrrresh....” :hopper:

*wakes up hearing noises in the dark... grabs his sword and rushes outside. Seeing Ithi, surrounded by other beings, he he runs over, swallowing his fear, and runs through he calming techniques that Ed and Snarly taught him.*

I will be here, and protect you.

*he tells them, prepared to die defending the AS*

though the small one looks nice enough, the others probably cannot be trusted...

Ah, Vhat do ve have here? A brave hero has come to our home to try and cause trouble. Vhat shall ve ever do...

Wolfman, I see you have finally gotten here, ve were starting to vorry you vere digging through cemetaries for bones again. I believe your new chew toy has finally arrived in the mail. *motions towards Rekinu*

As for the rest of our new guests, please, make yourself comfortable. It's not often that ve get to entertain so many, vibrant, guests at the same time. Igor, a vord please. Did I hear you tell our guests you vere the owner of this estate? Did mine ears deceive me?! DON'T blame it on the lisp again either, I have had enough of your insolence to last me an eternity! There there now Igor, you must not cower away like that, you know I vould never harm you... not in front of our new guests at least. Now come here, I am in need of an ottoman to rest my feet upon.

*sits down on a couch, letting his cape sprawl out behind him, and holds feet out expectantly*

Pleathe forgive me Marthter. It jutht thlipped out. Of courthe I would NEVER prethume to act in thuch a manner - it wath all the pretty girlth - they ... Affected me. I completely lotht my witth. I'm tho thorry, tho very very thorry indeed.

He theems to have lotht hith touch with the ladieth tho. Therveth him right, mitherable old git

Igor shuffles over to the Count and assumes the duties of a footstool. It was far easier to sneak a peak at a slim and well formed ankle from this position anyway.

Turin sees Reki defending Ithi and the others and goes to stand with his fellow Algai.

Beware furrball, you will regret trying to chew on any of us.

Igor, you do not have to accept that kind of treatment from that creep. Stand up for yourself.

Ladies, this might be one of those times when defending yourselves with Saidar may be needed.

**looks around since she cannot seize saidar since she is still a novice and is finding herself very vulnarable**

maybe i should have gone to bed after all!

**stays with the nice men with swords and wishing she could do more to help. Starts rummaging through her pack to see if she has anything she can use to throw if need be**

These people do seem fishy but so far, they havent been so bad... I still dont trust them though :blink: **remembering how she saw Ithi walk towards the one now sitting, as if she was in a daze**

Well, we will be ready.

*keps his shield on his left arm, to protect the women to his right, and his right hand holding his sword, careful not to bare it*

Turin, you watch the left, I got the right... Poet storm has the front... If Niob can watch the sky, and Ithi the back, we can rotate our formation to face anything, should it get hostile...

*nods to Reiki and keeps a sharp eye*

OK now, I’m sure we can all calm down and get along. Don’t make me pretty you all with green ribbons. I do keep a secret stash of ribbons on hand at all times. And I’m not afraid to use them. *looks with interest at the wolfman and reaches for the brush in her pocket*

*looks on the swordsmen with gleaming eyes* Always the fighting! It always comes to this doesn’t it? And here I had hoped things might be different here. *struggles to control the raging anger rising within him as he picks up a chair to use as a weapon*

*pauses for a second with a confused look* What is this “prettying”?

Nyanna woke up, disturbed by a strange feeling of something – warping? in the air. She stepped across the midnight grounds. Her eyes grew wide at the big house that had appeared, glowing with an eerie light. Her gaze drifted to the big, threatening, beckoning, doors – and she saw someone’s boots disappear through the opening – it looked suspiciously like a warder aspies’.

Nya glanced back up at the looming mansion, chewing her lip in consternation. then she made up her mind and gave her braid a firm tug. None of that, she was an Accepted now! She smoothed her skirts and marched on inside. If anything happened to her fellow aspies in there she could never forgive herself.

A bit of the scarce light gleamed off a drawn sword and Nya spotted a group of her friends. She hurried over to them. What is this place??? No reply.

As her eyes adjusted to the gloom, Nya followed the others’ gazes and she froze. These were nightmares come to life!

*swoops in to save her monster brethren*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

QUICK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTACK THEM WHILE THEY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE STILL STUNNED BY MY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With this loud shriek the spell was broken. Nyanna stared up in awe at the Banshee.

Wow what a scream - hey, I think I like this one already! :biggrin: I don’t think they’ll hurt us (bad)

*spots the vampires*

Ummmm... help

*Igor looks up from his semi-prone position*

It'th not tho bad living with vampireth ladies, and you guyth with thwordth. You might even come to like it if you gice it a try?

*Igor's left leg collapses and he rolls away from his duties as a footstool*

Ahhh, I don't make mythelf like I uthed too. Ithillian ith it? And all you beautiful ladieth.... thtep away from your thwordy friendth and come and get to know my Marther better.

I had better get a bloody raithe for thith.

Ithi, Nya, Rhea, Niobe I don't know if you should trust any of these "folks". They seem to twist their words like an , well I don't think you should trust them. If you insist I will go with you.

*watches Reki's sword fly away* I hope you weren't too attached to that one.

Igor! What gives? No drinks for the rest of us? That's just mean. Wolfman! You better not be carryin fleas. I am not trying to deal with bein all itchy. HA! We should give Wolfman a bath hahaha.

Coooome here boy! That's it! Come on! That's a goood boyyy. yesss he is! Isn;t he just a cutsy wootsy wif all that fur? Yes he is! YEEES he is!

** as red tuffs of hair start sprouting all over Niobe's body, she realizes the potion she took in class has taken effect. She starts scratching herself all over and it seems to have affected her mood. Still she nods to the others and keeps her eyes open for any mischief**

**grumble grumble** yeah, they dont seem too bad... But i still dont trust them! **grumble grumble** what is this place anyways? Where did you guys come from and how come u seem to have appeared out of nowhere? Does the Amyrlin even know you are here??

** notices wolfman and how he seems to have even more fur then her! Niobe walk over to him**

How can u stand having sooo much fur!? Its sooo itchy!!

**grumble *scratch* grumble**

Archived