DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What should Aust be for Halloween???

Aust

All right gang - I need a costume idea fast, and I've got 170 points on the table to award the best suggestions - with pictures!

So, post a costume idea for me along with the picture and I'm prepared to dish out gobs of points. I'll even pay a bonus from next months points if I wear the idea.

I'm already devilishly handsome, but now I need to look.... Well, I'm not sure - that's the problem. Inspire me !

Those are fun ideas!!!!! I love them all!! I wonder if I could pull off wearing all of them? Nyn is once again off to a commanding lead in the end of month points bonanza contest!

More more more!

Points will be awarded at the end of the month for quality, quantity, and sublimity! And I could award the entire 170 point pot to just one person! Who knows what I'll do? I'm unhinged! :D

Yay very fun Tina! People already want to sit on my lap and nibble on me - imagine the carnal magnetism I'd exude with those costumes! And with all those hands at my disposal... Imagine the possibilities!

Well done! We now have a race! More more more!

In the spirit of Halloween (and I'm drunk and don't really know what I'm saying or doing) I've decided to move this contest out of the SS and open it up to everyone! Yay! Points galore! As you'll see in the OP, 170 points up for grabs. I'll distribute them in fun ways too and if needed draw from my November pool on the 1st. And if I'm REALLY inspired, I might even post a picture of myself in the costume!!

You should go as Bear Grylls. The bottle is the most important part.

Well, I DID parachute into a rainforest last month and chronicled my super savvy survival skills, using only a Swiss army knife, and I do love doing naked push ups in the snow.. Well done young Hax! Practical and easy, and shows off my ruggedness! I like it!

Ed.

You mean I should just thrown on a pillow-case and call it a day?? ;)

Yay I love it! Truly this is part fun - getting people to find fun and exciting pictures of costumes and to give out the stockpile of points I have for the month - and part pragmatic as I really do need a costume idea! And no, I have no idea what I'd like to be but I'll know it when I see it! I am feeling warm with the naughty bunny outfit though!!! LOL! I don't know that I'd ...er.. fill it out as well as Nyn though!

Archived