DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What do you love about your SG Ajah?

Myriam

Hello there! I'm Myriam, and, after being away for half a decade, I've happily made my way back to the fabulous WT and am getting the lay of the land.

Since so much has changed the past six years or so, I was hoping you lovely people wouldn't mind telling me what you love about your Ajahs here in the WT SG. I've been lurking the past few days and love the friendly attitudes and sweetness I see on the public boards. But what happens behind the scenes?

In other words, I need the dirt! ;)

Everyone who participates will receive a custom haiku about the topic of their choice. So be sure to specify what you would like a haiku about in your responses. If you do not specify I reserve the right to post a haiku about any topic I want. So unless you want one about boogers, you might want to choose.

Help me find a permanent Ajah home! Thanks in advance for your help!

Myr

Hey Myriam!

Welcome back :)

I'm a Proud Green- captain of the crazy club, in fact!

As for what you would see behind closed doors... I'm not sure that's PG-13 :wink: There are doors on our Closets TM for a reason. You'll see this in our public boards too- we're a family. That's what I love about the greens.

And a haiku for you:

Haikus are so fun

but they don't have to make sense.

REfrigerator.

*blinks at Charis' haiku* :blink: *turns to Myriam*

She's an interesting one, she is! Looks like she escaped again. :laugh:

*dodges as Charis throws a blueberry muffin at her*

Hi Myriam! I'm Daruya, Head of the Blue Ajah. We are known for being rather zany with a love of fantasy (and some sci-fi). Not that we have factions, per se, in the Blue Ajah, but some of us are Harry Potter fanatics and some are Star Wars fanatics (and some of us are both) but we do love our fantasy and sci-fi! We're also known for being a bit smutty but being the straight-laced old codger that I am I'm working on that! Alas, I'm not having much success . . . I mean, between Boopsy and Jhae and Verb (our mascot) and Key and Ithi . . . I ask you do they really think I can work miracles here? *throws hands up in exasperation* Creator love 'em, though, they're mine and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Except maybe chocolate. :biggrin:

Oh, and we like games in the Blue Ajah, too. We have some good ones brewing for the upcoming Halloween festivities and others on the back burner that we'll be holding after that.

Anyway, once you have access to the public Ajah boards (if you don't already), I encourage you to visit each and every one and make yourself known there! We love visitors in the Blue Ajah and I can speak with great confidence that the other Ajahs do, too.

Welcome back to the White Tower!

Ooooooh we are off to a great start! Thanks for the pc public style dirt ladies.

Can't wait for the other groups to check in!

Here is your refrigerator themed haiku, Charis.

Veggies on my shelf

Eggs and milk before the date

Zucchini bread rocks.

And a fantasy haiku for you, Daruya.

Give me unicorns

Little green men and lasers

Cheer leading for Rand.

Enjoy ;) enter your Ajah plea below!

Hearts,

Mry

I am a Blue Accepted, and I love being Blue, because I fit in!!! I can be myself, and have fun. I get along and think like Dar, Key, Red, and Ithi. (Frightening, I know!) ^_^

Like Dar said, I lurve me some HP, Star Wars, and sci-fi/fantasy in general. So of course I fit right in!

Welcome back! I look forward to seeing you around the Blues!

A little haiku

is good for the soul of course.

Blueberry muffins.

*peeks in*

*sees all the SO COMPLETELY CORRECT TERRIBLE things that others are saying about me*

*yanks nonexistent braid and huffs*

Hi Myriam! I'm Key aka Em, and a Sitter for the Blue. All of the Ajahs are wonderful, so I'm glad you have access to look around and play in all of them! I think Dar and Kae have already covered it, buuuuuut I need to get some say in here too *nods*.

At the Blues, we're known for Harry Potter fanaticism *laughs*, but we have so much more! We're friendly, flirty (:tongue: @ Dar), crazy, and a whole host of other adjectives. You should stop by, take a dip in our Pool and feel free to ask us questions. We'll always answer, though I can't say it will always be what you expect :wink:.

Oohhh haikus. Fun! Let's see. Please make mine about .....trees. I love them and miss them *sniffle*

So far the Blues wina gold star for group participation! Well done ladies. Kudos to the greens and reds for checking in as well.

A haiku inspired by Sakaea. Eh hem.

Air that wafts so warm

Over yummy bold berries

Muffin tops sure rock.

And a fall themed tree. inspired haiku for the lovely Key :)

A wayward wind blows

Stalwart branches learn to swing

Bright leaves lead the way

And one for Tynaal because we were posting at the same time yesterday. Oooops!

Flickering flames glow

Light a way into the soul

When we bleed it's red.

Charis your Haiku is just....odd. *ggls*

Hiya i'm Rasheta Ardashir, one of CJ's Sitters in the Green Ajah.

The Greens are known for being flirty, fighty, and family oriented. I don't know how we do all that, but there you go. *laughs* we also have a bunch of people interested in various things. Adella, CJ, and I are all dancers. Poet, Limi, Kathleen, and I are all super into Anime and manga. Kat and CJ are both into crafting things. CJ makes beautiful shawls, I'd know she sent me one. *ggls*

Haiku wise I'd like something on bellydancing since that's the kind of dance I do. *ggls*

Sounds like a fun mix, Rasheta! Hubby and I in the family planning stage right now, so a place to connect with people about that might not be a bad idea at all. hmmm...

I guess I'm really looking for a SG Ajah that has a lot of activity, with people who like books, writing, pets, techy stuff and a healthy dash of sarcasm. haha.

Belly dancing is awesome. Alas, muscle isolation and I do not get along. I can salsa like a machine though! hehe.

ok. a belly dancing haiku... here goes. Eh hem.

Grace beyond serpents

Tiny bells and satin sheer

Hips sway to and fro

hiya, i'm Red of the Blue Ajah (formerly purple ajah, but we don't talk about that much now :unsure: ) and resident Voldemort slave fan. what i love most about my ajah, aside from my fellow Ajah mates is the laid back atmosphere. you don't have to be super buisy with the Blues and always doing projects (thoguh we have our fair share each year) and becuase our Ajah isn't super big its easy to get to know the members who are not on LoA and form a tighter family like bond with them.

no offense to other Ajahs, i love ya'll and ya'll are great to visit, but the Blues are most certaintly my home :happy:

anyways, nice to meet ya!

as far as techy stuff in the Blues ... um i think we have a few Trekkies around here :tongue: seriously when i read techy, it so said Trekkie in my mind :laugh: but in the Blues aside from games and talk about the fanatasy genre, we also hold alot of luv for the furry kids in everyones family, as well as the lolz *nods* we luvs some lolz at icanhascheesburger.com

Hey Myriam! Nice to see you out and about! :)

I'm Tigara, or Tig/Tigs/Tigsy/Tigger and I happen to be the Head Nut over at the Yellow Ajah. We're a pretty small ajah but we're very close. We're all about fun and laughter and just making people feel good, all while making as much sense as a pony taking an SAT test. ^_^

*eyes up a nearby pony* >.>

And since you mentioned haiku, here's my favorite haiku ever.

I am Tuxedo Mask

With this rose I do declare

This is a haiku

I'm a huge fan of Sailor Moon Abridged and this shows up in the first episode. :biggrin:

I can has Sailor Moon haiku? :myrddraal:

Archived