DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why'd you join the BT?

Tiinker

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hung around here, starting with the 100,000 thread, and then started posting in a bunch more, for quite a while. weeks and weeks seems like. mostly chatted with ley, cause he was the main spammer. and he asked me to join like every day, cause he's all for the board activity and could sense the spam potential. but i was pretty whelmed just with the one SG, so i just didn't want to sign up for another.

then talmanes compelled me to join in one flattering post. which always works with kittehs. so i did.

now i live here.

it's a nice place.

I thought I'D made it up... wierd.

i think it might be one of the taintrix effects. we discovered those a little while ago. shared auditory hallucinations and delusions. saves some psychotic creative energy for the real mayhem, and it's a nice communion as those things go.

I joined because I thought it was related to the RP, lol... And then it turned out this was ten times as much fun. And now, not even three months after joining (really, it feels like years), I am Asha'man.

There's been a lot of new members lately.

Gah! Myrdraal! They're everywhere!

Don't worry. *kills all the Myrddraal with Arrows of Fire*

*Points at Ley, Mawth and Turin*

*mutters under breath* stupid peer pressure and being funny at my caption contest...

Yeah, sorry. Actually, we were there just to search for possible new members.

your arrows of fire are easily dodged, young lightful. please do not disturb the fades. :myrddraal:

I said they were killed. But I know another way. If you want to survive, I advice you to make a gateway to somewhere FAR away, then wait at least five minutes before coming back.

Ley watched the people go. Those who stayed, would see a certain death. Fast, he wove two gateways. One to an empty place where nobody was, the other ten miles away from where he was at that moment. He began pulling out threads of the one to the empty place, and yelled "last chance to leave!". Then, he walked back through his other gateway, and closed it at the moment he let threads of the other one go. Even at the place he was now, he could see the flashing light of his exploded gateway. Waiting a few more seconds, he returned. Nothing was left of the fades. Or the fools who stayed, talking about that.

Archived