A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

As Promised. . . Moon's letters to those who she wants to *stab*

Moon Sedai

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear overly religious Texan people,

Dear overly religious people,

I'm thrilled for you that you love your religion so much, but could you love it a little more quietly?

Kthx,

Lily

Ditto.

Moon.

PS- I really don't need to hear "god bless" from you, Walmart Greeters, on my way out the door or "have a blessed night."

I know you're trying to be nice, but it only ticks me off.

Dear Bosslady L,

why in the 9 hels did you deny my graduation time off request?

Moon.

Dear Girlfriend's Sister-in-Law,

I appreciate your volunteering to draft my divorce petition and settlement agreement. I do. You did it free of charge, and fit it into your busy life. But was it really too much to ask that you do it competently? That when you tell me in August that you've sent the petition in to be filed, you won't come back to me in November and say "oops, forgot something, I'm getting to it now"? That when I get you the agreement terms in August - and you know your sister in law is sick to death of dating a still legally married man - you turn around a draft in something less than 3 months? And that the draft not be of such poor quality that it makes my eyes bleed when I'm reading it?

Love, kisses, and stabs,

Kiv

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Black (Ajah) Friday Shoppers,

*stabs every last one of them in a bloodthirsty killing rampage*

You left my department trashed.

You asked me stupid questions.

And you actually thought we'd still have the big advertised deals at 3 PM on friday when the sale started at midnight

Do you honestly think someone's gonna stand in line from 5pm on thanksgiving to midnight on BAF for a $199 Xbox with Kinect only to return it less than twelve hours later?

Seriously?

And, while I'm stabbing customers,

No, I don't know if we have that CD in stock. A vendor stocks the music, and I don't know our inventory.

Yes, I do know our movie inventory, pretty much off the top of my head. If I say we don't have a film, then we don't have it. Don't look at me like I'm psycho because I won't "look it up in the computer." {Here's a hint- Walmart shoppers, the only way I can look it up in our inventory is if i have the barcode. and if we don't have the film, I don't have the barcode.}

If it's a new release, and the shelf is empty, then we don't have it in stock.

Believe me, I am OCD about movie stocking.

No, the Black Friday sales are no longer valid.

No, I can't "hold that item for you until layaway opens up tomorrow." If you wanna dibs an item, come in during our posted Layaway hours and do it. Not at 11pm, as my shift is ending and no layaway associates remain.

*goes on a second bloodthirsty stab-a-thon in honor of the holiday season*

Ahhh... I feel much better.

Exactly moon!!! Everything I was gunna say is already above, but I will add one more...

Dear old hag,

Door busters are exactly that... designed for people to be at the door early... so when you show up at 10am, when sales started at 5, no, none of the TV's are left... oh, and BTW, hitting me with your bag repeatedly is NOT going to make one magically appear... I promise!!!

Dear Car,

Although I am greatful that you decided not to start AFTER my shift rather than before my shift, I would have appreciated not having to walk home in a small blizzard after a 9 hour shift on Black Friday.. just saying...

Archived