DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

As Promised. . . Moon's letters to those who she wants to *stab*

Moon Sedai

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe she would have been diagnosed with those long before she was in high school if that were the case.

She was faking at least most of it. Just trust me on that one. And I thought spina bifida was when there were like gaps in the spine due to being underdeveloped, not the spine being cartilage (which is what she said was the case)?

• Club Leader

AH, it sounds like you know some interesting people. I'm glad you got that all off your chest. I feel so sorry for that first girl. What a horrible life she will have, being the way she is. Not that she won't deserve it, but you know how much happier life can be when you treat people right.

Yeah and it was hard because I didn't want to make it a war between me and her where they'd have to choose sides because she might have just turned that against me. It was hard; I felt helpless. Everything turned out without anyone getting too hurt though.....

i'm not feeling warmly right now toward the bow hunters who are shooting deer and not following them to finish the kill. leaving them to stagger along and die in fear and pain, or stumble out into the road to take some humans with them. or worse, half heal, and starve in the winter because they're too maimed to feed. these people are too lazy or too drunk to finish the job. that's not hunting, that's just shooting. and they could do that at a target instead of an animal they don't even need to eat.

but... don't want to stab them. just scare them off with a shotgun maybe.

Archived