DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

As Promised. . . Moon's letters to those who she wants to *stab*

Moon Sedai

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pansies

If you sign up for a broomball league, you should actually play broomball. I don't care if our best player was out sick tonight, that does not mean you completely give up and both just stand in the goal forcing me to be a one man team when I'm exhausted anyway.

I thank you for the fine workout though. I'm pretty sure I lost quite a few pounds even though I stayed on the offensive side of the field because I was forced to try to pass it to myself.

Did you notice the few times that one of you came out and assisted were a few times that we scored? Oh and the few that I made completely on my own I am also very proud of.

But seriously, if you're both going to just stand in the goal, can you at least block the ball a few times? They got it in nearly every time they tried to score. You get the ball, you chuck it up to me, and I get it in while most of their players are still down by you. But you couldn't even do that.

Oh, and also thank you for the mass of bruises all over me, the lightheadedness, and my rolling stomach. At least the bruises I can show as battle scars to impress my new Warder trainers. I wonder if they'll be impressed that I literally have them all over.

Oh, btw, I'm not going to tell him, but I think his friend who was watching is. Next week, when he's back, maybe you'll actually play. Maybe you'll charge the ball sometimes and not let them maneuver into perfect position to score (thus making it even harder to block--which we know you can't do because the two of you let nearly every ball through).

Please be ready to play next week. Thank you

~AH

edited for a punctuation error

Dear Jerk of an Ex,

Here it is, 13 years later, and I'm still terrified of you.

I really wish you'd stop telling people lies about our relationship.

Stop telling them that we were married, when I told you to wait a year before proposing,

You told people we were married, and had me convinced I'd be kicked out of the army if I didn't comply with your lie.

You had me so scared to report your lies to our superiors in the military that to this day I am a little screwed up about handling my bosses.

You forged my signature on that license, and I have never been to Rhode Island.

Stop telling them that I was "okay" with your fetishes, because I wasn't.

When we first met, you gave me some creepy vibes, but I tried to be nice and over come them, because I'm a nice person. We met in a situation that was highly unusual and very stressful.

*slaps herself with the PG13 Sign*

Your particular desires were never okay for me, and I could have never accepted them in a Romantic Partner.

Things you told me you wanted me to do, well. No, I did not feel comfortable with the ideas.

As I look back now, years later, I realize the Moon I am today would not have put up with the torment you placed me through.

We were "together" for 7 months. I spent 6 of them trying to dump you, but you wouldn't let me.

When I said "Don't get me anything for valentine's day," I did not mean "Oh, spend money, get me flowers, candy, combat boots, and 5 cards." I meant "Save your money."

When I said "I don't love you" I did not mean "I'm flirting with you." I meant "I don't love you."

I still regret the drastic measures I had to take to get you to back off. I would have never spent time with that other dude other wise. He repulsed me as you do.

Because of YOU, I threw away something I'd held on to out of spite. Because of you, I went a little wild for several months, Because of You, I had a hard time staying faithful to every man I dated until I found the one I married.

And because of you, my military leaders at my first duty station never trusted me.

You are a pathological liar. You had poor hygiene habits, and proclivities that I could have never been comfortable with.

I wish I could find the person who told you I died and buy them a round of Beer.

Unless that was a lie too...

Why write you now, 13 years later? Because you still lie about our "relationship" online. You still claim we were wed, that we were going to adopt a little baby girl, and that I cared about you deeply.

Still ticked after all this time,

Moon.

I won't go too much further into him, but this ex really screwed me up.

Even with my husband, sometimes he'll say or do something and I'll have a knee-jerk reaction and want to puke. Or punch someone.

That ex wanted to pretend to the whole world that I was the one in charge of the relationship. That I was the bossy one, I wore the metaphorical pants.

But, he manipulated me into a fear state so much that he had control over my life.

He lied about his age, his proper rank, his education level, his role in our relationship, our relationship, his position in the National Guard.

ANYWAY,

AH, it sounds like your team is a bunch of pansies.

*Sigh* it's so hard to trust in this world...

The girls are. The guy is AWESOME. And they actually try when he's there. *Crosses fingers for this week* this week with neither me or him sick we might actually be able to do some scoring!

Archived