DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MW3 or BF3

paetric

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you more excited about, MW3 or BF3?

• Battlefield 3
    • Modern Warfare 3
    • who, what huh??

i will ask a boy and let you know.

Not only boys play. biggrin.gif

Hey there Paet! ^-^ Haven't run into you on DM for a while.

I'm not a big gamer. I tend to play until it gets frustrating and then walk away. But I will say the modern warfare trailer wowed me quite a bit more than the first one. It looks like they're battling it out in abandoned war torn NYC.

i will ask a boy and let you know.

Not only boys play. biggrin.gif

Hey there Paet! ^-^ Haven't run into you on DM for a while.

I'm not a big gamer. I tend to play until it gets frustrating and then walk away. But I will say the modern warfare trailer wowed me quite a bit more than the first one. It looks like they're battling it out in abandoned war torn NYC.

Yeah it was a crazy summer for me dealing with stuff but I'm back now. I missed this place. smile.gif

I was hesitant to post the MW3 trailer b/c it doesn't really show a lot of the actual gameplay. The trailer is awesome but it I just don't know if it's fair to compare it to the BF3 trailer. The battlefield trailer shows gameplay, and if you watch it you will see that it switches the first person view from fighting in a jet to the actual battle going on on the ground. That is what really defines battlefield, the 4 person squad aspect and supporting your squad which helps your team win the match.

I could go on forever so I'll shut up now. biggrin.gif

(and as you get points for hot threads, the more you ramble, the stronger you get. but i'm probably telling you something you already know, cause i have only been here a very short time.)

Yes mam thank ya mam I know this. But I'm probably the newbie here at the tower all things considered. Lets see I think I came here in June and about that time things got crazy so for most of July and August and even September I've been away. I doubt I have any points. biggrin.gif

Battlefield by a long shot! Gameplay of the battlefield series puts the CoD series to rest. And they don't just crank out endless repeats of their games like CoD (or like how Tom Clancy games used to, or Medal of Honor, etc.). They spend tons of time figuring out exactly how they can make as many improvements on each installment, and it shows.

So I've been playing the BF3 beta. I love it but it seems odd that the beta doesn't include any vehicles. I'm hoping they add some in b/c I'm bored of playing one mode and one map over and over.

Archived