DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Running

Verbal32

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Czechs In The M'Hael

i grew up in NY, and every time they had the marathon, i just thought, don't these people know about taxis?

Hilarious!

Nice job Verby - running is probably one of the best forms of exercise you can do! I really like running but I have to be careful - I have one of those metabolisms where I have to eat like 7 full meals per day just to maintain my weight - when I run too much I start to drop.

Hey Barm - are those shoes you're talking about the ones with all the toes in them? I see people wearing them at the gym and they look kind of cool. I would imagine you'd work all kinds of muscles in them that you don't normally target when wearing traditional shoes? Do they tend to be pricey?

Ewwww, running.

You are a soldier. You are supposed to like running, or at least pretend that you do. myrddraal.giftongue.gif

I saw an old lady running down the street

Had a 'ruck on her back, jump boots on her feet

I Said, "Hey old lady, where you goin' to?"

She said, "US Army Airborne School"

Whatcha gonna do when you get there?

Jump from a plane and fall through the air

I said, "Hey old lady, don't you think that you're too old?

Better leave that stuff for the young and the bold."

She said, "Hey, now soldier, don't be a fool,

I'm an instructor at Airborne School!"

Does that bring back any memories, Ed? biggrin.gif

bahahaha, many memories running Barton Field in AIT.

I don't hate running. I just don't care for it. lol

I'm not bad at it most of the time. :D

I hated ..... literally HATED running the course on Barton Field. Way too much dirt and it was not good for my knees at all.

But the hard work was good for me, because after 3 months of training, I managed to run one of the very best two mile times in all of my career in the Army. I was 31 years old, and I ran the two miles on my last PT test there at a time of 14 minutes and about 30 seconds.

So Ewok... you gonna shave down for the big race?? That's a lot of razors you'll be needing... that or a vat of wax...

I tell people if you ever see me running you better keep up... coz whatever i am running from is probably lethal.

i don't think you're really thinking that through, barm... there's only so much support underwires and elastic can reasonably be expected to provide. gravity is noone's friend.

*nods*

i don't think you're really thinking that through, barm... there's only so much support underwires and elastic can reasonably be expected to provide. gravity is noone's friend.

At least cindy UNDERSTANDS!

Nyn

Oh i hear ya too Nyn... twin black eyes result from running *nods*

Nice job Verby - running is probably one of the best forms of exercise you can do! I really like running but I have to be careful - I have one of those metabolisms where I have to eat like 7 full meals per day just to maintain my weight - when I run too much I start to drop.

I don't love you anymore Aust tongue.gif

Archived