DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Aspies!

keyholder21

Yeah, woudlnt mind at all. As I said, I need to break in this char. Always hate the breaking periods, but... needs to be done. I like the Req. Sistem. It kinda gives one ideas what to do to break in ones char.

(still not a fan of the thread/SL sistem, but will have to bend over and start liking it)

I wouldnt mind doing some other req-s, like a lesson or something like that.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can teach you your OP class if you want? If so do you want the friendly green or the not-so-friendly (but not mean) Yellow?

Or did you have another Req in mind? Like I said I'll do what ever I can to help you along, its your rp though so make sure your doing something you wanna do.

Hahahahaha! light bulb jokes are always funny :)

But as many people can be in the class as they want. The way it works is the teacher writes a post going through the lesson, and then each student replies to her post going over the lesson from their point of view.

So I could say:

Kathleen wrote her name on the board and then opened the door. The students filed in and took their seat. When they were ready she welcomed them to the class and introduced herself. Then she asked them to introduce themselves to each other and when they had all had their chance to speak she moved the lesson along.

She took out a jug and set it on the desk, then used a small weave of air to lift it, explaining to the students how to do it as she showed them. When each student had a chance to lift the jug Kathleen told them the class was over and the students all filed out. She stayed behind to pack up her things.

Then you would say:

Jenny woke up late and had to hurry to get to the class. She was out of breath but got there just as the teacher was opening the door. She tried to control her panting as she found a seat in the back corner of the room. She starred out the window wishing she was somewhere else, but she listened just closely enough to know when it was her time to introduce herself.

"My name is Jenny. I am from a small village in Andor that you wouldn't know. I can't wait to learn how to use the one power and get back at all my 'friends' back home"

She watched with a little more intrest as the Green showed how to make the weave of air and lift the jug up. And when it was her turn she tried to hide the excited smile so know one would know how much she was really enjoying this. She centered herself, embraced the source and then focused on pulling out the one thin thread of air just as Kathleen had. Then she pulled out the second one and wove then together until her weave looked just like the teachers. She forced it around the handle of the jug and with more ease than she imagined she was able to make the jug rise.

She was giddy on the inside but was trying to look unimpressed as she made her way back to the desk in the back corner. When the others had all had their turn Kathleen dismissed them and she left, secretly looking forward to the next class.

Then the next people will reply just like that, only chaning seats, feelings about the events and all that..you can mention each other if you want to, but can leave it open so others can just jump in.

Can one combine?

I mean, we got this punnishment, wich is a base to our pranks...

Because, in an other SL or thread, we could have example Dora ask something from Nynna that wouldnt be BAD per say, but a little bit funny/humiliating to answer truthfully... As a prank. So basically the thread we are RPing on WOULD be a prank thread, although its effects would be felt in other threads?

Same ammount as how much darkfriends you need to screw in a lightbulb...

LOL

I think the mean one is best too! I also like that she is a black.....hehehehehe.......no mercy.

Okay I think I am too tired if I think that it would be awesome to have a evil teacher. :biggrin:

Um, I would think you can, but I think you may have to re take the class when the block is done...if you want help breaking the block Seheria could help and this could be the way she finds out about it??

But i'd suggest talking to Ama about it.

Yes, Kaylynn, you are more than welcome to jump in!

Maybe you prank the lot of them? Or set off the prank that you were going to do with the other two before the AS caught them?

OR

It's the next day and the girls decide to get "even" with the Aes Sedai that gave them their punishment. After all, she just said to tell the truth - she didn't say not to prank! (There's some AS logic for you :wink:)