DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Aspies!

keyholder21

I'm sensing too much quiet around here, so I'm going to bring back my Blue to root out all your secrets! :wink:

Nah, but seriously, Miahna is bored and she wants to crack down, or at least chat with, some novices. Anybody interested? It'll be an Open Rp for anyone who wants to.

If you need more reqs, feel free to PM me and I'll get to helping you. I have a Blue, a Yellow, and will be portraying an NPC Gray as soon as I write the bio (lol).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Keyho!

Well, I'm doing my "Meeting the MoN" atm, but I'd definitely like to do and RP after that! We could plan some stuff out in the meantime? What kind of RP did you have in mind?

If you like you could have a look at my novice character's bio sometime.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/52792-wt-approved-bio-for-nyanna-al%e2%80%99dyn-ccd-by-bt/page__view__findpost__p__1658028

Nya :)

I have both Taia and Rasheta to help out as well if its needed. :) Just saying. :)

I was just thinking if you wanted, Nyanna, you could prank both Taia and Miahna as they are friends. You could rope in a few of the other Novices as well. That would give you all a req completed. :)

Edited by Rasheta Ardashir

The boards I come from, where I started out RP (A starwars site) there every thread is a place. You cant make threads for yourself in open Universe (you can for own RP in an other forum, long story...).

Anyways...

So every forum is a erm... keeper for bunch of threads. Example: hypotatical forum: White Tower. the white tower has several threads like the amyrlins study, the MoNs quarters, the Hall, and so on and so on. Thats what I am used to.

You guys rock with the 1 SL per thread thing, its just new to me, that is all... in a sistem like above, you can exidentally bump into other chars, or other SL-s (of course, asking in OOC first is encouriged lol)

Hope I make more sense now lol...

Hmm...I'm not exactly following. I might just be slow tonight though *laughs*.

So, these "places" are basically....a repository for old threads? Or just a place where you can post if you have permission? Or are you meaning the White Tower is an umbrella forum that has links to other forums within it and no actual rping within (i.e. you click on the White Tower, find these OTHER forum and then you post in those)?

By the way! Here is my post lovelies! Come and join us :smile:.

Okay so I think I get it. So what you are used to is having one forum per thing. Say a WT or BT etc. Within the forums there are threads where you can post that are devoted to something like the Keepers quarters, or the Mistress of Novices study?

Okay is that's it then your question is where can you post within the forums for the WT? If that's it you can post as a Novice, within the Novice and Accepted quarters and the WT proper. You are not allowed on the Warder Yards or Tar Valon forums till you are raised to Aes Sedai or have a free day as an Accepted.

Is there a planning thread for this, or we are just going with the flow IC?

And I shall try to post, I JUST this minute finnished book 11, and I have two huge posts to post on the other site I work on, but I shall try to do it here.

I hate voids, that is why I appoligise beforehand for the ones I may cause.

Clean and shaved!

No, not me, I am never clean, shaved, nor rested, and very few times sober.

But I am always ready to cook with whatever in my power, and always ready to write with whatever in my grasp.

post awaiting Holder of Keys, bazle us with your wits and power.

as for me, I hope to get an encounter with your stable held lot in the corridors when you head inside the tower itself...

one thing though. in YOUR timeline, theoretically, as I understand this RP universe and the white tower, Dora should be a damned Aes sedai by now, while in RP she is a novice.

I dont need to be drunk to be confused at the moment. Hopefully, I will be sober tomorrow to heear the answer :P

post awaiting Holder of Keys, bazle us with your wits and power.

*snorts with laughter* OMG That's her nickname from now on..I dub you Holder of Keys, you may rise and acknowledge your new name. ;)

one thing though. in YOUR timeline, theoretically, as I understand this RP universe and the white tower, Dora should be a damned Aes sedai by now, while in RP she is a novice.

Right so your Rping in retro, or past time. Till such time as you are raised to Aes Sedai, pick your Ajah and your age etc. If you want to be really old current timeline you have to pay attention to how old the Aes Sedai your Rping with are. Miahana and I are both 100 in the current timeline. So unless you guys want to be older then that you just assume Taia and Mia are fairly young Aes Sedai oorrrr you scrap the timeline and just go on about your day. *laughs*

Edited by Rasheta Ardashir

Hey hey guys, I've posted on the string! Sorry it's so short - I'm a bit tired *g*.

Sel and Rasi - I've actually been called that before :). I used to have an alternate AIM name that was HolderoftheKey, back before AIM let you sign in two or more places at once (also, back when I used AIM lol). So if you want to call me that, feel free! I'm pretty easy to keep happy :smile:.

Nyanna, you need a roommate, or allready got one?

I kinda made a hint that Doras roomie is the silent type, and would be good for Char Dev for both of us, if you are up for it.

Hey Seleevan,

Sure, that would be great actually! Our chars could kinda meet for the ‘first’ time. :smile:

Also, thanks Rasheta and Keyho for posting, it looks fun hehe *rubs hands together gleefully* :wink: I'll get something up soon :happy:

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara