DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Aspies!

keyholder21

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can wait for your RASH post (whahahahaha I feel funny... and tired... usually a good cocktail for bad humor on my part LOL)

post away girl, can wait.

*sigh* The next person to use the Rash nickname will scrub pots. *laughs* Rasi or Rashi is fine. *ggls*

I posted as well loves whoever is up next can try to prank us or whatever. :)

ok..... can I post or we are still waiting for one more, as I see it...

and we grew silent!

Nya, will move Dora into the hallway or meet up in the room?

Sorry about the long wait...also, I'll post here when I've RP'd in the future, so yous will know ...sozy.

I think it'd be cool if my char could meet Dora in the hallway? What do you think? :smile:

Seleevan my dahling when you are quoting what someone else has said in a previous post you use Italics instead of the

function. Its okay because you didn't know but in future try to use Italics and not the quote button. :) Thanks me'dear.....and nice posts I hope you both get a requirement out of the way for this. :)

and ok... new RP site always have different freaking rules and norms.... its like the freaking white tower. Lots of laws, twice as many traditions. :P

Hah! I like this! :biggrin:

Next time someone does something they shouldn't then tell me there's nothing about it in the rules, ima tell them it's TRADITION, yo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

*is alive* ...ish :laugh:

Yep I'm still here. I suggest that whatever the outcome, if they decide to let us off or give us a punishment, our characters feel indignant, plot, and prank the meany Aes Sedais! :wink::biggrin:

I could use the chance to make my characte a bit more outgoing, and get to know her roommate better. Whaddaya think? Just my 2 cents.

I've finished Meet the MoN, and the req for this RP, tho I'm keen on continuing it if the AS's want to :)

But I'd like to do more RPs than the minimum, sure! What did you have in mind?

Well, to say the truth, I still have to break in this char to know what SHE would do... and what would be FUN to do, so to be frank and rather banal, I would like to ask the more experienced side of this discussion (for example you Ny) in what could be done. One thing is for sure, I need to get back into my WoT Saddle.

And hey and welcome back Key darlin! Hope all was awesome as seabass and flatfish!