DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy greetings, everybody!

Quazie89

Happy greetings, everybody! I'm a new member from Virginia. I've been a big fan of the WOT series ever since I bought the second part of the first book in the young adult format back when I was still in school, but that was way back before I knew it was actually a part of a much bigger series, so I had to go back and read them all when I was in high school. My favorite characters are Mat, Rand, and Lan.

Welcome to DM :)

Glad you enjoy WoT as much as the rest of us do. Nice to meet you. Hope you came through the earthquake there safely!!

Everyone here is pretty nice and will be very welcoming to you. Except for that one guy. :ph34r:

Whats your favourite scene in the series? What do you want to see happen in aMoL?

Peace

Dewairah

STOP MENTIONING THAT ONE GUY!!!!!

It's like he's doing it just to taunt me now!!!!

Sorry about the outburst :P

We are glad you lived through the earthquake and decided to join our large family :D

I'll just tell you a bit about the site since it can be confusing. There is the general discussion board, where you can talk about the books (wondering about a foretelling, wanting to discuss a part or character, ect). Then there are the social groups, where we basically screw around and get to know each other and have fun (I'm personally a part of 4, not including the Writer's Guild, and am thinking about adding another one ;) ). Then there are the role-playing boards where you sort of collaborate with others to write your own adventure in RJ's world.

So just poke around to see where you'd feel comfortable :) Mat people tend to like the BotRH, Lan people become Warders in the WT, and Rand people go just about anywhere ;)

Happy greetings, everybody! I'm a new member from Virginia. I've been a big fan of the WOT series ever since I bought the second part of the first book in the young adult format back when I was still in school, but that was way back before I knew it was actually a part of a much bigger series, so I had to go back and read them all when I was in high school. My favorite characters are Mat, Rand, and Lan.

Welcome Quazie :D

It's really nice to meet you. I think when you pick up WoT at a young age it really adds more to it. Aside from being a fabulous fantasy series, there's always that added value of childhood memories of you staying up till like 3 am reading WoT ^_^

You've already been given the general layout of the site. I frequent the Social and RP groups myself. So it'll be a joy to see you there if you decide to have a look see. :)

If you have any questions, doubts, comments, gossip, feel free to hit me up via a private message ^_^

Cheers,

Nyn

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I very appreciate your concern. Luckly, I think the earthquake just missed us, just like the tornadoes did awhile back, which makes me wonder why we are getting so much bad weather here all of a sudden and when it is going to hit us. On a much lighter note, I'm currently reading the series again for the second time, and I'm reading book seven again, at the moment, but it's been awhile since I've read the other series, Dewairah, and I can't really recall one perticular favorite scene, but the battle scenes in The Fires of Heaven have always been some of my favorites. Also, thanks for ponting me out to all of the right places to go, Aiel Heart! I'll be sure to check them out, and I just love your signature! I think it's all shiny and pretty! Oh, and I'm not for sure how I found Dragonmount, Ledinna Sedai, because I found it a long time ago, but I think I was looking for fan art because I remember I found a picture of Mat on here that I really liked and even printed out, but I think I have lost it, so I'm going to have to look for it again on here.

The Facebook group "In Memory of Robert Jordan" has a lot of great pics, just so you know if you can't refind the one you saw before :) and no problem!

You always catch so much more the second time around and you're like "teehee I know why he did that now" and "hahahaha when she does this it leads to that" and it's fun :P

Thanks for the compliment on my siggy, I love it too :D Corwinsr did it so maybe he'll do one for you too if you ask nicely :D

And I now notice that I never said welcome so I say it now WELCOME!!!!

Corwinsr without the e and with an n :P just wanna make sure you'll be able to find him. He's one of my friends too so can just find him on my member page

How goes exploring the site?

Oops, sorry! I must've spelled it wrong! I'm enjoying the site, though. I think I'm finding everything okay.

Hey Quazi, welcome! I'm fairly new to this place too, but there's lots of great people here. You mentioned you're only on your second reading of the series. I'm on my fourth and I have to tell you.....I STILL am seeing things that I didn't see the first three times through. WoT will be something you'll enjoy years down the road just like a lot of us here. Have fun!

Feel free to contact me or the others. But, if you have any questions, ask someone else!

Guest Nyanko_Susu

Does Dewa's pic scare you? It should. He's a ghost. You can't see him.

It didn't up to now that I know Dewairah is a ghost...

But, well, it still doesn't really scare me for things I can't see don't scare me anyway. Besides, I don't believe in ghosts... ^^

Guest Nyanko_Susu

wow. that's really awfully nice of you. thanks. though it wasn't that irritating, you know. ^^

however, i appreciate your thoughtfulness- :wink:

... now I want to see the avatar! Unless it was one of those bouncing flashing horrible things that gives people epileptic fits :P

Welcome to DM, Quazie ... why do people put numbers after their handles? How am I supposed to remember exactly what they are? *grumbles and hobbles off, leaning on her walker*

Oh yeah - if you want to know more about RP, check out The Welcome Inn further down the board, or just pester Nynaeve :biggrin:

wow. that's really awfully nice of you. thanks. though it wasn't that irritating, you know. ^^

however, i appreciate your thoughtfulness- :wink:

You're welcome, Nyanko_Susu1 It was no problem, and thanks for the warm welcome, Elgee! I very much appricate it. My avatar wasn't one of those annoying flashing things though. I don't care too much for them, either! I'll show you mine if you want me to send it to you in a private message, but I put the numbers at the end of my name because they're the year I was born in. I just added them so it wouldn't be as easy for other people to have the same username. I think that's why other people do it,too!

Archived