DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower, Asha'man Dave

Mrs. Cindy Gill

I think it's ta'veran, the original OL must've been a metal head ta'veran and subsequently, this place has had a permanent fixation on it.

My Tina, you are smelling lovely today!

Thank you!

i has a creepy feeling.... i will look away now...

No need to! I´m behaving. :myrddraal:

*sigh*

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am 47 and old enough to be your grandma as i explained to ley. he can go over the math with you.

i am just very immature. but very old.

you are all kids to me, but not in a bad way.

and now i am actually posting in my sleep, which i do too often. it's an old people skill.

The best!

Eclipse is from now on The Sock Man. :biggrin:

You're the one that played tonsil hockey with the sock...

So that would make you Sock Kisser!

Sometimes I speak before I think. Sometimes I speak and don´t think. Sometimes I think about thinking... :wacko:

Haha I'm almost always half asleep.

Most of my best work comes out when I'm totally out of it due to lack of sleep and excess of caffeine.

When I´m tired I can´t think at all but my best ideas have come to me right before I fall asleep. I have read somewhere that the left side of the brain falls asleep before the right side, maybe that is why.

i like bands like Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Amon Amarth, etc...

the type of metal is power, folk, progressive, and some death (used to be big on it but not as much anymore)

Sound like I hear myself...

Do you know Ensiferum and Equilibrium? And Dream Theater? You'd try them. Ensiferum is Folk and a bit Death, Equilibrium Death and a bit Folk, Dream Theater progressive.

Really? I thought that was a young people skill. People at my high school seem to get like 3 hours of sleep a night and still function.

They get their other ours sleeping at school.

Archived